Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to Find Info?

sdupdike

I'm looking to find info on anabolics for women. I don't have time to go into specifics, but I'm in my second year of figure competitions. I am 5'7", 125 lbs at 12% body fat. I am having a huge problem with my glutes though. I can't run because I have bad hips, so no sprints for me. I'm doing stairmill and walking on an incline, but no matter what, my glutes will not tighten up. I am on a typical competition diet, chicken, broccoli, brown rice, egg whites, etc. Normally between 1200 & 1400 calories, depending on how far out from a show I am (I'm less than 4 weeks out now, and just competed last weekend, so I'm around 1300 calories currently). Where can I find information on types of anabolics, and what might be effective for someone like me who is really lean everywhere except my ass? It just won't go, I need help. And I'm not looking to jump into something right this minute, I want to research and see what's out there and find out as much as I can about effectiveness, side effects, etc. I have three competitions lined up through November 4, then taking a break, and competing again in April.

Thanks.

gear isnt bodypart specific Darlin.

Your issue appears to be Estrogen related more than anything else.

Are you on BC??

The Shadow said:
gear isnt bodypart specific Darlin.

Your issue appears to be Estrogen related more than anything else.

Are you on BC??

Yep.

Gonna say - that's how you are built and that's where your body likes to deposit its fat a la estrogen. That's a body transformation that is gonna take more work--- diet & training and possibly several cycles of competition prep. Its espeically hard if you arent' getting leaner for shows -- figure sux for that trying to find a balance of lean enough but not too lean - but women usually hold a lot less fat on their upper body than lower, so to get the lower body lean enough might make the upper body too lean looking.

Like Shadow said - if you are on birth control, that may be contributing to that particular tendency as well - many competitors go off birth control during competition season to avoid it. Some can stay on ,but it may have an impact on your ability to drop fat & water in those particular areas.

Just for ref - here's me at my first competition 6 yrs ago -- I was calipered at 8.6% bf 4 weeks before the show and still don't have a tight ass....

260ajaw.jpg

Frankly that damn protan shows you all the squishiness / water still in my thighs as well..

Squat, lunge, squat, dead, squat, lunge, squat.

Think about YES for the estro fat. The area you carry it is they most comman for woman.

This is what I did and I know of few other females that did it successfully it will help with the fat and also water. Get some YES rub it all over upper thieghs etc then wrap theighs in suran wrap. Unwrap in the morning and reapply before cardio to same stuborn areas. I promise you will see a diffrence.

superqt4u2nv said:
Think about YES for the estro fat. The area you carry it is they most comman for woman.

This is what I did and I know of few other females that did it successfully it will help with the fat and also water. Get some YES rub it all over upper thieghs etc then wrap theighs in suran wrap. Unwrap in the morning and reapply before cardio to same stuborn areas. I promise you will see a diffrence.

I was goign to say the same thing.

Thanks for the responses. I tried YES and I'm not on BC. I do squats, deadlifts, and lunges religiously and have recently added the stairmill hoping it will help. I understand that gear is not bodypart specific and I am not set on going that route, I just wanted more info on the subject. I am of course open to all suggestions. I'm sure if I keep plugging along, eventually I will see some results. It's just frustrating when you think you're doing everything possible and you're not seeing the changes.

sdupdike said:
Thanks for the responses. I tried YES and I'm not on BC. I do squats, deadlifts, and lunges religiously and have recently added the stairmill hoping it will help. I understand that gear is not bodypart specific and I am not set on going that route, I just wanted more info on the subject. I am of course open to all suggestions. I'm sure if I keep plugging along, eventually I will see some results. It's just frustrating when you think you're doing everything possible and you're not seeing the changes.
Estro stores are stubborn bitches that is for sure as Sassy stated it will take some time. I have the same problem as you my upper body leans out fast but legs take forever.

Instead of gear....you would get better results, assuming the diet is as tight as it can be blah blah blah, with an AI or Nolvadex than you would gear.

AAS will not help your particular issue

The Shadow said:
Instead of gear....you would get better results, assuming the diet is as tight as it can be blah blah blah, with an AI or Nolvadex than you would gear.

AAS will not help your particular issue
Just from personal exprience with Nolvadex it makes you a serious nut case the first week of use and there is a serious rebound. She has a lot of comps lined up not sure if she could use it and recover in time for the next comps. Most of the rebound effect is emotional at least in my experience but yes anti-e are an option.

Top Bottom