Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to Find Info?

superqt4u2nv said:
Just from personal exprience with Nolvadex it makes you a serious nut case the first week of use and there is a serious rebound. She has a lot of comps lined up not sure if she could use it and recover in time for the next comps. Most of the rebound effect is emotional at least in my experience but yes anti-e are an option.

Yep..you and I talked about the rebound, so you know how I personally feel about the use of AI by a female

Here's the thing:

AI/nolva are the ONLY options(along with YES) to correct the situation.

Sides from prolonged gear usage would, most likely, be much more severe.

Being a competitor, I am sure she will take precautions and do some research on her own.....I am simply guiding her to the best of the scenarios - both have risks..ultimately the decision is hers.

I just want her to by crystal on the fact that AAS will not help an estrogenic-bodypart specific situation.

I remember you!!! How have you been girl?

If memory serves you look like you added some size (muscle) since your last pictures. How have your comps gone?

Best wishes for the next few lined up :)

superqt4u2nv said:
Think about YES for the estro fat. The area you carry it is they most comman for woman.

This is what I did and I know of few other females that did it successfully it will help with the fat and also water. Get some YES rub it all over upper thieghs etc then wrap theighs in suran wrap. Unwrap in the morning and reapply before cardio to same stuborn areas. I promise you will see a diffrence.
QT how soon out pre comp do you do start this? IYO does it matter?

*Bunny* said:
QT how soon out pre comp do you do start this? IYO does it matter?
I started 4 weeks out and did it for 3 weeks didn't do it that last week b/c of protan applications and shaving etc. I think around 4 weeks out is good to start cause that is when you are lean enough to notice. Plus sleeping in saran wrap ain't that comfortable but you can start the YES before cardio at anytime. Last prep I didn't have cardio breeze so I used YES in the morning as other FAT burners make me want to puke first thing in the morning.

to add to QT:

Saran wrap will not work unless you are cutting water intake.

Thanks guys. I'm glad this thread turned the way it, and I appreciate all the good info.

Hi bunny. I don't frequent the boards that much anymore, I just don't have the time. But I do check in occasionally even though I don't post very often. My comps are going ok. I did two last year and just did the first one for this year. I did gain quite a bit of muscle since last year and competed 10 lbs heavier. I think I lost a bit dieting, but not much. I feel like I looked better than the girl that just won my height class, everywhere except the glutes. If you looked at the pics, the girl in the middle got first and I got second. My back and shoulders definitely had her, in my opinion. Just the glutes, sagging behind (literally). But I guess we're all a work in progress, and I'm still working :) .

Top Bottom