Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do I start with competitions?

Thank you so much! This helped tremendously, it is a very large intimidating industry, and I feel like I know where to start now! :) XO

PS awesome avatar!!

No problem and thanks. :) I would echo what the other ladies said too about actually watching a show. You will get a feel of what goes on and how quick moving or delayed they can be. At one of the national show I did last year I literally did a posing clinic backstage as there were so many girls who were freaking about the difference between a 2-point turn and a 4-point turn. Watching videos on youtube would be beneficial as well.

So much good advice, and encouraging words! Love it here!

....okay so im just gonna go there because this is a WOMEN'S forum right ??? I feel stupid bringing this up but I gotta know your opinoin! I know i can do the competition thing, my body is on the road to where it needs to be.. Thats not my problem. The only thing holding me back is the boob issue. I have breastfed two healthy boys with these boobs, and I really dont have anything left! Yup, almost completely boobless. So with being pretty ripped on top, you can imagine I dont look extremely feminine. So what do u think? And its not the kinda thing where i can just get a push up bra- trust me ive tried:( Are my chances blown?... Unless I get a nice fake pair (not in the cards anytime soon!)

So much good advice, and encouraging words! Love it here!

....okay so im just gonna go there because this is a WOMEN'S forum right ??? I feel stupid bringing this up but I gotta know your opinoin! I know i can do the competition thing, my body is on the road to where it needs to be.. Thats not my problem. The only thing holding me back is the boob issue. I have breastfed two healthy boys with these boobs, and I really dont have anything left! Yup, almost completely boobless. So with being pretty ripped on top, you can imagine I dont look extremely feminine. So what do u think? And its not the kinda thing where i can just get a push up bra- trust me ive tried:( Are my chances blown?... Unless I get a nice fake pair (not in the cards anytime soon!)

Lol!! I too am just getting into competing and also do not have THE boobs. :) but the suits u get can come with gel inserts and u tape up all ur shit so it LOOKS like u gotta great set. :) I feel ya tho. It does seem like it's all about the booby though! ;)

Lol!! I too am just getting into competing and also do not have THE boobs. :) but the suits u get can come with gel inserts and u tape up all ur shit so it LOOKS like u gotta great set. :) I feel ya tho. It does seem like it's all about the booby though! ;)

Exactly, depending on what suit you get they almost all have a slot for inserts. If they don't have a liner (swimsuit liner) then I would buy a pair that your gel inserts can sit behind (inserts go closer to your body) this way it looks more natural and not like you're stuffing your suit. :)

Top Bottom