Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start YES?

fmorrow6

I'm currently working on losing a lot of fat. Lost about 28 pounds (definately have gained muscle and strength) and am currently using an e/c stack. I still feel I have about 20 or so more pounds to lose. (for some reason, my goal gets to a lower and lower weight lol., It's been "25 lbs" since I started. Even though I've lost 28, I still have 20 to go....) Anyway, heard GREAT things about YES, but was wondering if I should wait to use it. Like when I get my bf around 16-17%.

To answer your question I don't see why you cannot use YES right now... I would post up a pic so we can see where you're at actually...

And I do NOT go by the scale, don't get hung up on those #'s.... get your body fat done (calipers) and measure measure measure...

Well, I'll tell u my stats, I'm 5'9.5" and weigh 190. I started at 218. My bf was done with a seven point test in the beginning (JAN) at 29.9% and a month ago was down to 19.7%. I'm getting it done again today. I'm also getting my measurements done today. I was asking, because other transdermal gels say u should wait until your fairly lean befor using it.

and that's why I asked for a pic to SEE what you look like...:D
Could just be me, but I cannot see #'s...my bad

I was basically 5'9 and 185 when I 1st bought YES... I guess I'll wait for Ulter to answer

Where are you :rose:ULTER:rose:...

fmorrow6 said:
Well, I'll tell u my stats, I'm 5'9.5" and weigh 190. I started at 218. My bf was done with a seven point test in the beginning (JAN) at 29.9% and a month ago was down to 19.7%. I'm getting it done again today. I'm also getting my measurements done today. I was asking, because other transdermal gels say u should wait until your fairly lean befor using it.

Congrats on the progress!!! I was wondering the same thing too. I'm glad you asked the question. I'm getting better with the diet and I'm ready to introduce something into my plan to help me reach my goals. I didn't want too use it too soon because I was afraid I would fall into the old traps I was in before I started doing this (i.e., Slapping on lots of whatever product or doing crazy amounts of cardio to justify the bacon cheesburger I had for lunch).

Miss24k said:
lol ohhhh i feel silly now
It's the carbs :p ...

I have a shirt that says "I love carbs" that I wear to the gym with a pig and a cow on it... People just LOVE me there b/c my shirts ALL have smart ass comments on them

haha :)

p.s. help is on the way

*Bunny* said:
It's the carbs :p ...

I have a shirt that says "I love carbs" that I wear to the gym with a pig and a cow on it... People just LOVE me there b/c my shirts ALL have smart ass comments on them

haha :)

p.s. help is on the way

:lmao: girl I almost spit out my egg whites...

It really is the lack of carbs it makes you forgetful and all silly in the head.

I don't know how many times my boyfriend has said to me this week, "what's wrong with your head?" lol

Top Bottom