Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start YES?

Miss24k said:
Me too.... I think she's a fabolous lady :rose:

WHOA!!

WHO??

Velvett??

Man.....does she have y'all fooled.

PITA...plain and simple....

YOU........yeah you............tag.

The Shadow said:
I'll go hide then.......tell her to find me.

Sorry to interrupt your little game guys, but I'd just like to inform y'all that it's my favorite time of that right.. :p

Last edited:
I started using it about a month ago or so. When I started, I was 23% bf. I'm now 15%. I'm a mesomorph so I carry a lot of estrogenic fat on my thighs and hips. I'm still working on those areas.

Someone mentioned that they saw dimpling in the areas where they used YES. I experienced the same result - so I know it's doing something. I only use it on my ars, hips and upper legs. Between my diet, training and supplements (YES included) I'm getting somewhere.

09-13-05 my hip measurement was 37.5 - now it's 36.5

I've been using YES, but typically I do my workouts in the evenings after work. So I put it on after my morning shower...and I can feel it working more that way. I hope its not a MUST that I use it pre-workout...?

I know and have read the "instructions" on the bottle...but since this sucker is $50 per bottle, I would LOVE to know how to get the best results from this. How can I exfoliate or whatever after work prior to workout (I go straight from work to the gym) when putting on YES? Any ideas? Anyone else have a similar situation?

Top Bottom