Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start YES?

I didn't know what it was either. I just got my Yohimburn DF in today and I smell like a peppermint patty. This stuff has the same ing. as YES, but has an added diuretic (or so it says). Anyone ever tried it?

Just placed an order for YES (and, finally, body fat calipers). Will place info re: results in log. Never tried anything like this before so it will be interesting.

As far as when to begin YES goes it all depends on your budget. It's going to release fat for you to burn from day one. But many people wait until they are leaner so the progress is more noticeable.

shugga, the DF doesn't have the energy boosters in it that YES has. Otherwise they are the same. Both are very effective.

Thanks to all. I'm still real antsy about posting my pics. I have to look at my fat ass, my hubby has to look at my fat ass, I don't think I need to impose my fat ass on the internet community!!!!!

Of course, once I reach my goal, I'll have my before/after pics posted all over the damn place!!!!!

I'll give it another month before I add the YES. Nycgirl, tell me how it goes for u.

fmorrow6 said:
Thanks to all. I'm still real antsy about posting my pics. I have to look at my fat ass, my hubby has to look at my fat ass, I don't think I need to impose my fat ass on the internet community!!!!!

Of course, once I reach my goal, I'll have my before/after pics posted all over the damn place!!!!!

I'll give it another month before I add the YES. Nycgirl, tell me how it goes for u.

We are different re: pics. The ladies are very supportive. It took a lot for me to do it, bu I posted some pics at the beginning of the month. I'm finally going to post some updated pics this weekend. I didn't think I changed much from the beginning of the month. My bf is amazed at my results (even though my diet for March wasn't perfect).

At least take the pics for yourself to view your progress. I will keep you update re: YES.

fmorrow6 said:

I just want to put this out there -

All of us sometime in our lives have been or felt like a fat ass - doesn't really matter what the reality is because sometimes how you feel consumes what you really look like anyway.

So what am I trying to say...

We'll love ya and support you no matter what.

:rose:

Last edited:
velvett said:
I just want to put this other there -

All of us sometime in our live have been or felt like a fat ass - doesn't really matter what the reality is because sometimes how you feel consumes what you really look like anyway.

So what am I trying to say...

We'll love ya and support you no matter what.

:rose:

Well said Velvett :)

Top Bottom