Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when i lose weight will i lose some cup size?

daised

this has me really worried, i love the fact i have big boobs (propotionally). i feel torn b/w my boobs or training?
**** i've been on this board for a while but just recently started lifting anf watching my diet***

You probably will loose size if you really lean out. It also depends a lot on where you gain weight. If I gain weight, it all goes to the lower half :( :( I've lost 30 pounds before and wore the same size bra before and after.. no major difference- but that's me.

Breast tissue is mostly fat, so yes, if you lose bodyfat, it will come off your breasts. How many cup sizes you'll go down depends on how big your breasts are, and how much weight you lose.

When I lost a lot of weight my breast size went down.

If you have a lot of fat to loose you will probably notice
a difference.

But everyone is different.

daised said:
this has me really worried, i love the fact i have big boobs (propotionally). i feel torn b/w my boobs or training?
**** i've been on this board for a while but just recently started lifting anf watching my diet***

Don't let fear of boob loss stand in the way of training. A fit body looks great, boobs or no boobs. If they mean that much to you, can always buy some (I'm getting implants in 2 weeks-but this wasn't a decision I took lightly). If you lose some bodyfat, you will most likely see some reduction in breast size, since breasts do contain fat, in addition to milk glands, etc. As to whether they'll shrink to nothing (like mine did :bawling: ) depends on how lean you get and how much fat was in your breast tissue to begin with.

Every week I see my chest disappearing...but I almost don't care as I see the lines cut into my tummy.

Top Bottom