Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when i lose weight will i lose some cup size?

When you lose weight, you probably will lose breast size, depending on the size of your breasts beforehand. For instance, I was a 36 DDD before I worked out or anything. Now I am a 34 C or 36 D. MY BOOBS SHRUNK!!!! I used to get upset about it but now I just accept it.

:elephant:

daised said:
i wear 32 D i don't mind losing some size i was just worried that i would lose a lot and all of a sudden be an A, no offense but i've never been an A really. I guess i was just kinda paranoid that one day i would wake up with no boobs.

LOL, I don't think you have to worry about that unless the only reason you are a 32D right now is because you are currently obese. :)

They will shrink if you lose fat. Personally, I cannot see any value in having big breasts (either real or fake), but if it's what you're into, then they can be bought in any size or shape. Now, a lean, muscular body can't (yet) be bought in it's entirety.

I just ran across this thread and had to say yes, you most likely will lose cup size, I dropped 8percent body fat and went from a D to a generous A LOL. It was completely horrifying for me, but rather than give up the lifting and fat loss, I opted to replace what I had lost....best money I ever spent :)

Some types of gear seem to shrink breast size as well. I'm guessing it's the suppression of estrogen. Even in the presence of a generous caloric surplus, mine have shrunk while gassed up. Thankfully I'm still in my 20's and the skin is elastic enough to adjust to the volume loss and keep 'em up.

Top Bottom