Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when i lose weight will i lose some cup size?

smoknjilly said:
I have lost 1.5 cup sizes already...

but I'll take my muscles over big boobs any day!!

I have maintained my 36 D's although, I could probably SQUEEZE into a large C... But, as smoknjilly said - I'd MUCH rather have smaller tits - than big tits and a big gut!!!

HMM

You probably will loose some size, but probably not much (or shall I say not much notice)

Anyway I also heard that youll loose boob size if you diet, well Ive been on my great diet for 4 weeks now, ive lost about 4KG (thats a kilo a week) and my cup size is exactly the same :)

JLo said:

I have maintained my 36 D's although, I could probably SQUEEZE into a large C... But, as smoknjilly said - I'd MUCH rather have smaller tits - than big tits and a big gut!!!

LOL, JLo, 36D is def. not small tho girlie!

Sadly for me, that is the first thing that goes when I lose weight...but like JLo said, I'd rather have smaller boobies then fat all over my body! Besides, I'm finding out that there are ALOT of guys who like them them small and perky. They seem to care more about the bootay.

Anyway, who cares what size your boobs are? If you get attention because of them, it is only superficial attention anyway, and sometimes just sleazy. What matters is you're comfortable in your own skin, and whoever you are with had better likes you for alot more than just your cup size.

Yeah but different people seem to lose in different areas at different speeds. My boobs go first, but i've known other peopl who lose em last.

Wyst

After nursing two kids and I was the biggest milk cow ya ever saw with both of them, gaining weight until I was the size of a refrigerator and then losing all the way back down again I could appear on the cover of National Geographic. They shrunk, they droop, they sag. The upside is that boobs can be bought...:D

i wear 32 D i don't mind losing some size i was just worried that i would lose a lot and all of a sudden be an A, no offense but i've never been an A really. I guess i was just kinda paranoid that one day i would wake up with no boobs.

Top Bottom