Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the difference ?

freez5

Whats the difference between someone that lifts everyday and somebody that runs everyday? I dont mean in terms of the way they look but in terms of who is the healthier person? What do you guys think? Heart health is important with running right?

There is no more or less healthy, both are great exercises.

Healthy is much more than a sport modality.

Your eating and sleeping habits is much more important than the type of exercise.

And in the case of most people, it's possible to schedule the two activities in the same training program. You can lift and run, you can lift and fight, you can lift and surf, you can lift and play soccer... whatever.

You can have the benefits of being strong and have great conditioning.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Whats the difference between someone that lifts everyday and somebody that runs everyday? I dont mean in terms of the way they look but in terms of who is the healthier person? What do you guys think? Heart health is important with running right?

Both are idiots. Every day?? How about rest and recovery?

healthy is a relative word

when i was a runner i suffered far more injuries than I did weight training. the only weight training injury i have aquired in my life was a torn rotator cuff but that was from doing super heavy bench press. when i was a runner i had countless leg and foot injuries

The best is moderation. The healthiest person would be the person who lifts weights a few days per week, does cardio a few days per week and focuses on stretching/flexiblity a few days per week

Top Bottom