Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your must have product??

My must must must have's are
-Rimmel Face Bronzer. Best product I ever used. Gives a natural glow, takes red out and keeps face protected.
-Tea Tree Oil Cream
-Blistex Lip Infusion...makes the lips shiny and super soft

Ilk said:
Carmex is amazing! I must have 20 in my kit! Love the other products too...

I was sent some of the Estee Lauder juicy tubes lookalikes.. very sweet smell and very sticky! The NARS glosses are amazing and the Lip Laquers in the pot! Creamy, great texture and not texture.. High pigment in colour too...

Thanks QT! P.S.. What do you use for skincare?? ;)
Hey Ilk it depends on what my skin is doing it is combonation so sometimes it is oil sometimes dry and sometimes both. LOL In general to wash I use cetaphil if I get a zit I put Oky 10 on it direct zaps the hell out of them. For mostirizing I like Olay products and there body wash as well.

superqt4u2nv said:
Hey Ilk it depends on what my skin is doing it is combonation so sometimes it is oil sometimes dry and sometimes both. LOL In general to wash I use cetaphil if I get a zit I put Oky 10 on it direct zaps the hell out of them. For mostirizing I like Olay products and there body wash as well.

The best skincare range I've found to work on people is Dr.Hauscaka and Dr.Brandt! There are many many skincare products.. It really is all about.. You Are What You Eat! Taking care of yourself from within shows on yr skin.. I know you take great care of yourself.. No probs there!

Dr.Hauscaka is an organic based products.... It really helps to level ones skin.. Great stuff.. Dr.Brandt, Because he is a doctor and uses high tech ingredients in all his products..

When you wanna change of skincare, let me know and I'll tell you what to buy..

Oh and Everyone should be taking EVENING PRIMROSE OIL!!!! Great for skin especially and soothes the monthy stomach pains too.. ;) :heart: thanks for replying QT.. ;)

BeautiControl Skinlogics Cleansing set!! Cleanser, Scrub, Tonic, & Moisturizer NOTHING beats is.. use it 2xs every day. Not sure how I lived before I found it. No cleanser helped my acne, not even Proactiv. I LOVE my BeautiControl.

Proactiv can be very harsh on the skin!

One of the most amazing treatments for acne is Dr.hauscaka Cleansing cream... Pure organice ingredients too... Give it a try when you wanna change.... You'll love it..

I dont know if it has been mentioned on this thread yet but I would be interested to learn of a moisturizer that wont make my skin break out or break the bank.

I am 39 but have oily skin that can still get dry.

I used to wash my face with a wonderful bar soap. The brand was AHAVA and was just GREAT!!! Cleaned my skin but left it feeling soft, not oily or dry.

BIKINIMOM said:
I dont know if it has been mentioned on this thread yet but I would be interested to learn of a moisturizer that wont make my skin break out or break the bank.

I am 39 but have oily skin that can still get dry.

I used to wash my face with a wonderful bar soap. The brand was AHAVA and was just GREAT!!! Cleaned my skin but left it feeling soft, not oily or dry.

BM, seriously, use any cream with Tee Tree Oil in it. I am 40 and my skin gets oily in patched and dry on the cheeks.
I really recommend this for anyone. If you cannot find Tee Tree Oil cream, buy the actual oil and put a few drops in some Oil Of Olay.

Top Bottom