Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your must have product??

Just recently I stumbled on this stuff called Burt's Bees lip shimmer. This stuff is awesome and very cheap. I found mine at the local Walgreen's, 2 for $7.00 here. I have a problem with dry lips and I can't stand it. What makes this different is that you can buy them in different colors and it isn't slimmy or sticky, feels like lip stick with a touch of mint smell/taste. It states 100% natural. Perfect to keep in pocket when I am out with the girls or jet ski riding or whatever.
For the price (if available in your area) you would have to try it.

Ilk, thought I'd give you an update:

Bought some Dr Brandt product. It is awesome. The facial sunblock has a weird texture and at first I thought it would be crap, but no, altogether, I feel like my skin has improved.

Also tried the T.Leclerc gentle scrub - that's a great product too.

And while I was at it, I got the YSL Faux Cils - just brilliant.

A tip for those not in the US where most products are a little cheaper, try

www.strawberrynet.com

For me, trying to buy top end product in Australia, it is so much cheaper. I got the YSL Touche Eclat for $45 AUD where here, it retails or $75 AUD. They also have free shipping and wrap like it's a gift so customs don't get you. Even fragrance is cheaper. I was apprehensive at first thinking that the product would be fake, but it's not.

Ilk, thank you so much for your recommendations - I really appreciate it.

mermaid said:
Ilk, thought I'd give you an update:

Bought some Dr Brandt product. It is awesome. The facial sunblock has a weird texture and at first I thought it would be crap, but no, altogether, I feel like my skin has improved.

Also tried the T.Leclerc gentle scrub - that's a great product too.

And while I was at it, I got the YSL Faux Cils - just brilliant.

A tip for those not in the US where most products are a little cheaper, try

www.strawberrynet.com

For me, trying to buy top end product in Australia, it is so much cheaper. I got the YSL Touche Eclat for $45 AUD where here, it retails or $75 AUD. They also have free shipping and wrap like it's a gift so customs don't get you. Even fragrance is cheaper. I was apprehensive at first thinking that the product would be fake, but it's not.

Ilk, thank you so much for your recommendations - I really appreciate it.

Thank Mermaid!!! Dr. Brandt is amazing.. I nearly have the whole range! It keeps my skin looking fresh and drys up blemishes overnight!! Faux Cils.. I know!!! Fab stuff..

I'm so glad you like everything! Oh and the sunblock is a funny texture.. But its the most hi-tech sunblock out there.. ;) here to help.. You can always let me know if you get stuck on something! :heart:

Hair wax is great! I can't leave the house without my ELNETT hairspray!

The top products so far from the beauty desk is Lip Balm and NARS Laguna Bronzer, NARS Orgasm blush and YSL Mascara! All top products from the readers..

velvett said:
llk!

what do you think of clarins?

VELVETT!!!!

Not bad.. Nothing special.. Better on older skins.. It contains good natural ingredients but too much plant extracts.. SK 11 is amazing.. So is Dr.Brandt and

Dr.Hauschka cleansing cream:
Cleanses deeply, removing dirt particles and skin secretions.
Serves as a gentle exfoliant when used daily .
Activates skin to cleanse itself .
Preserves natural pH balance of the skin.
Daily cleansing is essential to a healthy complexion. Our cleansers are gentle to the delicate layers of your skin. They are designed to exfoliate and remove impurities that can clog pores without disturbing the natural pH level, thereby keeping your skin healthy and fresh. And All organic ingredients..

First though give me an idea of yr skin and what you want to achieve.. Problem areas, Concerns etc.. I'll tell you what to buy.. :heart:

Here are a few of my favorite things ;)
Carmex lip balm
L’oreal voluminous mascara waterproof
TIGI S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer, Defrizzer & Tamer
Shine Mist Anti-Frizz Spray Laminator by Citre Shine
Olay Quench body lotion

Ladies if you like Lacome Juicy Tubes try L’oreal’s clour juice I swear it is that exact same product at a fraction of the cost. Lancome is owned by l’oreal and you will find many of there products to be very similar.

velvett said:
Ouuuuuuuuuu

I'm looking for something new....
i might have to try it.

Is there any soy in it?
Would you happen to know?

SOBBBBBBBBS

I just found it - it has soybeean oil and lecithin - I'm allergic

BOO

Dr Hauscaka product ingredients for you Velvett!

Cleansing Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Sweet Almond (Prunis Dulcis) Meal, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Alcohol, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Acerola (Malpighia Punicifolia) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Algin.

Cleansing Milk- View Details
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Fermented Grain Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol.

Facial Toner- View Details
Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.

Moisturising Day Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Alcohol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Extract, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Lecithin, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Algin, Xanthan Gum.

Quince Day Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince (Pyrus Cydonia) Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Extract, Glycerin, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Marsh Mallow (Althaea Officinalis) Extract, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Quince (Pyrus Cydonia) Wax, Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum.

Rose Day Cream- View Details
Water (Aqua), Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Marsh Mallow (Althaea Officinalis) Extract, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil Extract, St John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract, Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Extract.

superqt4u2nv said:
Here are a few of my favorite things ;)
Carmex lip balm
L’oreal voluminous mascara waterproof
TIGI S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer, Defrizzer & Tamer
Shine Mist Anti-Frizz Spray Laminator by Citre Shine
Olay Quench body lotion

Ladies if you like Lacome Juicy Tubes try L’oreal’s clour juice I swear it is that exact same product at a fraction of the cost. Lancome is owned by l’oreal and you will find many of there products to be very similar.

Carmex is amazing! I must have 20 in my kit! Love the other products too...

I was sent some of the Estee Lauder juicy tubes lookalikes.. very sweet smell and very sticky! The NARS glosses are amazing and the Lip Laquers in the pot! Creamy, great texture and not texture.. High pigment in colour too...

Thanks QT! P.S.. What do you use for skincare?? ;)

Top Bottom