Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your must have product??

Ms.Doom said:
Noxzema cream cleanser
cheap but i love it, the tingles and all especially after a good workout

I haven't tried that!! I'll check that one out! :)

I think my only 'must must' have is vaseline - I use it on my lips, my eyebrows, and it's good for dry skin so anywhere that's feeling dry. I constantly have about 3 of the mini tins in my bag

Other than that, I carry my jelly lipgloss around (I use a watermelon Rimmel one) with me at all times. This one isn't sticky at all, but does taste nice so I end up licking it off and having to reapply all the time.

Lip Fusion XL- makes lips look pretty and it tastes good too.
Phytologie Phytodefrisant anti frizz hair balm- makes my hair really smooth.

MAC mascara. I have VERY long eyelashes, but they are blonde. This is the only thing I HAVE to put on before leaving the house. If I do not, my eyes look tiny. I love MAC mascara - it covers well, and is cheap (around $10).

Thus far, it seems like my daughter got my eyelashes - yay. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
MAC mascara. I have VERY long eyelashes, but they are blonde. This is the only thing I HAVE to put on before leaving the house. If I do not, my eyes look tiny. I love MAC mascara - it covers well, and is cheap (around $10).

Thus far, it seems like my daughter got my eyelashes - yay. :)

Prolash is my fav! Love YSL Faux Cils too.. people assume I have fake lashes when i wear the YSL one.. One lady didn't believe me and tried to take them off!!! LOL, I was like, you can try but THEY ARE REAL.. DAMN IT!! She literally ran to the YSL counter to buy one.. ;)

Also Bumble&Bumble is a must guys.. the spray powder, for when we can't be bothered to wash our hair! It comes in colours to suit every hair colour! Damn good stuff!!! After using it, it looked as though I'd spent time on it.. yeah right..

Ilk said:
Also Bumble&Bumble is a must guys.. the spray powder, for when we can't be bothered to wash our hair! It comes in colours to suit every hair colour! Damn good stuff!!! After using it, it looked as though I'd spent time on it.. yeah right..
Wow, thanks for the tips, I'll have to try that stuff! :)

Ilk said:
Prolash is my fav! Love YSL Faux Cils too.. people assume I have fake lashes when i wear the YSL one.. One lady didn't believe me and tried to take them off!!! LOL, I was like, you can try but THEY ARE REAL.. DAMN IT!! She literally ran to the YSL counter to buy one.. ;)

oooo, I might have to check that out! :)

Top Bottom