Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite body part?

wend

I clicked on the other thread about body spray thinking it was going to be this sort of thing, so I thought I'd start it myself.

What do you like most about your body? We spend so much time thinking about what we'd like to change...maybe we should think more about what we love about our bodies.

I love my arms now that they're muscular, but my favorite is probably my feet. I'm tall, so they're big (size 9), and it took me a long time to learn to love them. But with yoga, etc., they are strong, supple, and full of grace. I can grab the earth with my toes and nothing can knock me over. They carry me wherever I need to go. I keep them smooth and clean and Maj likes to suck my toes.

What part of your body do you love? Is there any part that you had to learn to love?

Thirty-two women have looked at this, and no one has posted. Nobody loves any part of their body? Sad, sad state of affairs...

I like my legs... They are long and slender, and getting quite a bit of definition from running marathons. Most guys say I have legs up to my neck.

wend said:
Thirty-two women have looked at this, and no one has posted. Nobody loves any part of their body? Sad, sad state of affairs...

Yep, it is..... cuz while I find the majority of my "body parts" OK, I don't really love any of them.....

A childhood of being told I'm fat may never be erased.....

Wend, macro or microparts? Or does it matter?

I unequivically love my lips. They're full and have a great shape.

I usually love my abdomen (cant fault it for monthly bloat). It's got just the right balance of visibly hard muscularity and feminine softness.

When I was younger I hated my behind, because my stepfather would tell me I had a fat ass all the time. I realize now that he was just a damn jerk, and I love my ghetto booty now :)

If I had to pick one.. I'd say my legs. I'd love to have my upper body in proportion to them some day... ;)

Jens, I think you need to have lunch with Ms. 24K sometime. Whoever told you you were fat was undoubtably an ass. Anyone who'd give a kid a complex is emotionally retarded, at best.

Micro or macro, Willow. Loving any part of us is good.

Top Bottom