Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is your biggest mental hurdle?

Hmmmmm Good question...
Wanting to do everything and having only enough time to do a few. I tell myself I can do everything, but in reality I wear myself down. In the end my production is as not as satisfactory to where I would like it to be. I need to narrow things down and focus on a few things at a time. It doesn't help when I have this on-going goal of when I get old I want to look back at life and say,"What a ride" and feel completely satisfied that I made the most of it. Maybe making the most out of life isn't how much we do, but to the extent of what we do with the things/experiences we decide to do. Yep that's it.

Remembering that as I age, my metabolism is changing and I have to change my lifestyle to accomodate it. It is very frustrating but I am sure one day soon I will get diet and training routine down pat.

That it's ok to enjoy meals out with friends, and that I shouldn't feel guilty, and it's ok to sometimes give only a 100% instead of 150% nobody will think any less of me, if I need more rest, and if I don't accomplish a goal I made for myself, it's ok I'm not a failure, I'll accomplish another day, when all is right.

Remembering that just because others look down on the place I'm at in my life doesn't mean that I'm in a bad place or the wrong place. It's my place and I'm here for a reason.

Top Bottom