Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What/who is your motivation/motivator

The Shadow said:
she's in her 40's.

hmm....my motivation?

LOL

LOOK GOOD naked

Thats a Great motivator...

So is putting on That Barely there suit and those 6" heels... :worried:

I'm pretty damn hard on myslef.. so if I could look half as good as any of those ladies when I look in the mirror... hell I'd be on cloud 9

;)

Frisky said:
Thats a Great motivator...

So is putting on That Barely there suit and those 6" heels... :worried:

I'm pretty damn hard on myslef.. so if I could look half as good as any of those ladies when I look in the mirror... hell I'd be on cloud 9

;)

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, obviously you can't see your avatar..... WOW!!

:flash: :doc:

Wow...well let's see...though all of the women you guys have posted are quite the motivational tool I'll revert back to them going forward for a step up.

As for right now...

1- For starters, the big tub of jiggle I see (mommy belly) when i get out of the shower every morning would get ANYONE motivated. Yep, good place to start.
2- I have my very first modeling photo shoot in may (guess my purty face makes up for #1 motivation) Anywho, in addition to headshots and all that i'm doing some casual, sports/fitness shots. I'm thinking I should look like I've actually been involved with sports at some point in my life. (i have...softball 15 years, soccer 5 yrs)
3- I too have watched family members pass on due to lack of awareness (care) for health/diet/lifestyle.
4- I'm expected to take my tiny tot to the pool this summer and i'd hate to have to punch/drown someone for making big whale comments. :rolleyes: (I'm lying, I really just want to turn heads.) :qt:
5- the EF god himself (we all know who you are), Sassy (gurl you rock), Velvett, Daisy girl (your rear is the wallpaper on my pc...heh, JOKE but great motivation), jens, hunny bunny, cc, frisky, gymgal...hell, all of u. I know without doubt I would not be where I'm at right now without you. (sniff sniff...gettin emotional....heh) :luxlove: I REALLY do want everyone to know how motivating you all are. I'm just so darned giddy to be a part of this network of peeps.
6- i'll be 25 in....counting fingers and toes...hrmmm less than two weeks (i dont do math) SO, i'm not getting any younger now is never a better time!
7-my own personal results keep me going. i'm floored by the changes and how everything just comes together. ;)

there you have it...c's motivational tools 101. :garza:

habitualhealth said:
I know without doubt I would not be where I'm at right now without you. (sniff sniff...gettin emotional....heh) :luxlove: I REALLY do want everyone to know how motivating you all are. I'm just so darned giddy to be a part of this network of peeps.
^^ for emphasis... :D
FINE, I will not break any more bones on ya :heart: :bigkiss:

jenscats5 said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, obviously you can't see your avatar..... WOW!!

:flash: :doc:

:bigkiss: Thank you Jen!
:rose:

OK, the woman I thought had a nice bod (LOVE her abs) is on the April 2004 cover of M&F Hers.

habitualhealth said:
<~~~~~~~~~look over yonder under my username
...there's motivation for ya..."amateur bodybuilder"??? who the heck put that in there?
:worried:

add that to my list ;)

Since you're Plat, you can change it...... what's there now is just a "filled in" title based on your # of posts, how long you've been here, etc.....

Go to your profile to change it to a custom title.....

Top Bottom