Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What weighted movements do you not perform and why?

freak daddy

Heavy T-bar rows. Aggravates my psiatic nerve something fierce. I will absolutely not perform them heavy.
Incline dumbell curls! They kill my forearms. To the point where I get forearm splints!

Hmmmm 8 ounce weekend hammer curls...

Flat-footed squats because of an ankle injury

Squats, deadlifts, military press. They make me all big and bulky. :D

I can't think of anything, really. I don't do anything behind the neck and I don't do any weighted ab exercises cause I'm not that strong at them in the first place...

NO HACKSQUATS .....EVER! These are THE ONLY movement that hurts my knees.

Also I rarely perform skull-crushers as they tend to hurt the tendons in my forearms... the ones that connect to the elbow.

Damn, I guess I am gettin' old!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Cool! My own bodyguards!

bikinimom said:
NO HACKSQUATS .....EVER! These are THE ONLY movement that hurts my knees.

Also I rarely perform skull-crushers as they tend to hurt the tendons in my forearms... the ones that connect to the elbow.

Damn, I guess I am gettin' old!
I won't do hack squats either for the same reason B.K.!

So this means that there is hope for my puny little legs afterall?! hehehehhehe

I guess that we are BOTH gettin' old Daddy!:D

bikinimom said:
So this means that there is hope for my puny little legs afterall?! hehehehhehe

I guess that we are BOTH gettin' old Daddy!:D
Let's grow old together!:p
I have a different version of hacks I do B.K. They are my secret weapon. Get in a squat cage. Put the safety bars on the very bottom. Just about 6-8 inches off the ground. Put 2-25 lb plates on the ground, side by side. Put the olympic bar with weight on the safety bars. Now put your heels on the @25 lb plates with the olympic bar behind your legs. Now the fun begins. Grip bar and elevate just under your glutes. It's like a reverse deadlift but really puts the focus on your teardrops. Try them out and let me know!

Top Bottom