Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to use with anavar female

I can’t offer any personal input on this, but from reading another forum almost dedicated to steroids, it has been stated that you need to be VERY careful when putting a woman on any kind of steroid. Annavar is probably the safest bet, and small doses are what should be done. The implications of side effects are something that can occur both quickly, and over a long period of time. If you start to notice changes (the negative ones), definitely back off. Some big names have had their wives take it and say they are no dealing with issues years later. Its a long term decision to make. On an aside, if you do decide to do this, I’d be very interested in a log. Don’t even have to reference this thread or something, just mentions supplements. I want to see the results of the effort. I say this because this is something I’ve mentioned to my girlfriend. It is a viable option and can do some good things, you just gotta be careful and watch it. As another aside. Coming from the perspective of someone spending long periods away from their significant other… Your husband will be excited to see you, talk to you, and hold you regardless of how you look when he gets home. And I’m sure he appreciates what you do regardless. You’re already in great shape and healthy, I think continuing to be a good, faithful wife is what is most important to him. And congrats on your progress thus far!

Try sarms instead. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom