Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of body is most apleasing to a womans eye?

I LOVe short, stocky men with thick calves. Calves are my weakness! Deep penitrating eyes, dark compexion, dark hair!! Mmmmmmm....

Preferably no tatts...not sexy. IMHO

scorpiogirl said:
Ohhhhhh, you're good, rnch! Most women would agree with your statement!!!! Smart man! :)

Def NOT the huge bi's, chest, shoulders and stick legs. Nice thick legs are VERY easy on the eyes.
i call's 'em as i seeeez 'em.

wlmcrae said:
To add a clinical twist, there is a psychological study out there that talks about the 'most attractive' proportions in a male physique. Darned if I know how to find it now - but it is out there! There's science for you!
I have read an article on it as well the reason a lot of woman are so attracted to nice butt is actually a lot more animalistic then aesthetics it has to do with the mans thrusting abilities that has direct correlation with the shape and tone of the backside.

hmm, broad shoulders , gooooood pecs, defined back, hard round backside :qt: , verrrry tapered waist and good sized quads and big calves.
Now all i need is to find a pic and post it. ;)

Back when Labrada was competing, I use to drool over him! He's 5' 6", dark and.....and HOT!!!!!

One hot Cuban!!!!

Labrada1.jpg

Labrada.jpg

Thick chest, shoulders arms and calves get me.

I like thicker over leaner - and I have zero fascination over abs.

velvett said:
Thick chest, shoulders arms and calves get me.

I like thicker over leaner - and I have zero fascination over abs.
ahhh......my kinda lady. ;)

Top Bottom