Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What traits about a guy turn you on?

When it comes to men I have no type. I'm open to anything. I don't like long hair and unkept beards. A fuct up grill is a deal breaker

I do prefer someone tall....but no big deal if they are short

Self confidence is first at foremost. Look, I have enough time being confident about myself to have to worry about his insecurities.
How he treats women around him is important to me. Just because he would treat me like a queen doesn't mean he treats women that way in general. (The sex could just be that good to him.)
Creativity is a must. I like to write. I would need someone who understands that I need that "writing" time.
Physically, I am not too particular. If he's healthy happy and content, who am I to change him. It would be my choice to deal with him or not, so if I didn't like something, I shouldn't have chose him.

Thought I would revive this. I was watching my husband cut up a tree that had fallen in the yard. Just watching him work hard cutting with the chainsaw and lifting those heavy logs really got me going. There is something about a strong, hard working man that turns me on.

Rebecca D

1. Listening
2. Conversation
3. Personal hygiene and grooming habits are so important.
4. Humor
5. Attentive

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom