Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take to harden

limmik

I'm a female
I don't feel like I have a lot of fat on my frame but it feels like my muscles are very loose in jiggly
how do I tighten up my muscles and make them hard. How do I prevent my muscles from turning into fat and getting loose again
what is the secret with females that I see in the gym that are like that I'm sure they're taking something that is more than just a supplement right?

if you want to harden up try ostazol m1mk 2 caps/day to harden up
you dont need steroids to harden up its a waste
try 1 cap cardazol 2 caps ostazol will help you lean out and harden

I'm a female
I don't feel like I have a lot of fat on my frame but it feels like my muscles are very loose in jiggly
how do I tighten up my muscles and make them hard. How do I prevent my muscles from turning into fat and getting loose again
what is the secret with females that I see in the gym that are like that I'm sure they're taking something that is more than just a supplement right?

Train and flex and pose right after

If you are training that will take care of the muscle part. The softness is likely fat that is covering the muscle. Getting leaner is the solution.

Top Bottom