Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What steroids do fitness models use?

sexyvirgin2008

I want a hard body like Monica Brant. I know it takes more than healthy eating, protein powder and a fat burner. What steroids or drugs do fitness and figure models use? Fitness competitors won’t tell me and some fitness sites blatantly lie. I would like to get back down to 113 but this time a more cut up body. I want to look different. Muscles will give me a better chance to be in wrestling or fitness modeling.:stilleto:

good diet. and an excellent routine witch involves light weights high reps and lots of cardio... and i emphasize GOOD diet

not all fitness models are on gear, infact a lot are not ( There's a few girls I know from back home who do modeling) They just have good genetics and an ironclad diet.

I want a hard body like Monica Brant. I know it takes more than healthy eating, protein powder and a fat burner. What steroids or drugs do fitness and figure models use? Fitness competitors won’t tell me and some fitness sites blatantly lie. I would like to get back down to 113 but this time a more cut up body. I want to look different. Muscles will give me a better chance to be in wrestling or fitness modeling.:stilleto:

With your screen name I take it you are a woman. So I will move this to the woman's board.

not all fitness models are on gear, infact a lot are not ( There's a few girls I know from back home who do modeling) They just have good genetics and an ironclad diet.

Not enough people streess the truth which is a baseline for true success for top level pros etc is simply good gentics is the true mark to getting to the top. I am not saying no fitness or figure models ever take gear. However lets be honest not everyone has the genetics to become one of the elite few the "Monica Brants" of the indstry. If your looking to reshape your body etc the reason you should be doing it is for yourself first. It is great to have other goals in fact the first time I ever really cut down was for contest. Now that I got that little rant out of the way it varies from person to person some might take t3, clen, var, novladex or even gh. The thing is now with the industry push for fitness models and figure competitiors I would venture to guess there is a lot more not taking much as the push now is a much softer look.

What is normally missing for most people in their training routine to build muscle, and I find this is particularly true for women is:

1. Eating enough calories to build muscle. Most women are so frightened of getting fat they never eat enough.

2. Overtraining. Weight training is new to a lot of women, so they spend HOURS in the gym, one hour on the X-trainer, 30 min on the treadmill, then 1.5 hours lifting weights. 6 times a week. WAY too much and pretty much a formula for failure.

3. Not training with enough intensity. You are not going to build muscle waving 5 lb dumbells around for three sets of 12, UNLESS that weight feels seriously heavy to you (which is possible as a lot of women are also lacking in upper body strength).

Seriously ladies, most of you have gone shoe shopping and carried more weight around all day than you move in the gym.

It isn't pretty and it isn't glamorous when you train balls to the wall, but it is what will give you muscle.

When you start to understand why some of the guys in the gym are making all those horrible grunting sounds when lifting, and you find yourself doing the same thing, you are training at the right intensity.

4. Sleep. Not enough rest to recover.

Yes, steroids are used, but they are called performance-ENHANCING drugs for a reason.

what is normally missing for most people in their training routine to build muscle, and i find this is particularly true for women is:

1. Eating enough calories to build muscle. Most women are so frightened of getting fat they never eat enough.

2. Overtraining. Weight training is new to a lot of women, so they spend hours in the gym, one hour on the x-trainer, 30 min on the treadmill, then 1.5 hours lifting weights. 6 times a week. Way too much and pretty much a formula for failure.

3. Not training with enough intensity. You are not going to build muscle waving 5 lb dumbells around for three sets of 12, unless that weight feels seriously heavy to you (which is possible as a lot of women are also lacking in upper body strength).

Seriously ladies, most of you have gone shoe shopping and carried more weight around all day than you move in the gym.

It isn't pretty and it isn't glamorous when you train balls to the wall, but it is what will give you muscle.

When you start to understand why some of the guys in the gym are making all those horrible grunting sounds when lifting, and you find yourself doing the same thing, you are training at the right intensity.

Yes, steroids are used, but they are called performance-enhancing drugs for a reason.

+1

What is normally missing for most people in their training routine to build muscle, and I find this is particularly true for women is:

2. Overtraining. Weight training is new to a lot of women, so they spend HOURS in the gym, one hour on the X-trainer, 30 min on the treadmill, then 1.5 hours lifting weights. 6 times a week. WAY too much and pretty much a formula for failure.

3. Not training with enough intensity. You are not going to build muscle waving 5 lb dumbells around for three sets of 12, UNLESS that weight feels seriously heavy to you (which is possible as a lot of women are also lacking in upper body strength).

Yes, steroids are used, but they are called performance-ENHANCING drugs for a reason.
^^^^^ ++1

Key word *enhancing*. No gear until you are already lean and muscular. You should post up your stats and get started here on elite - the ladies here are awesome and we can best help if we know more.

Hi,

Most all of the advice here is sound... steroids are not magic pills. Your diet has to be perfect and you should be quite lean before you even consider taking gear... otherwise you will just be wasting your money and exposing your body to potential irreversible side effects. Is it worth it to you? :confused:

having said that, I have taken Anavar and Winny 5 with good results and not too many sides. I find weight loss very hard when I am on gear and know other women who find the same thing. I took Equipoise IM for one contest prep, and found the sides to be pretty bad... would not do that again. I've had both good and bad luck with Clen... worked great the first year contest prep, but not so good the second and third years... almost as though I had built up a tolerance to it.

holy crap

I think i should have read a little bit more down the page. I asked Tatyana a question and it was answerewd by a few blokes. T3, clen, ananar, nolvadex.

yeah like the fitness model industry needs people to realy know that a lot of babes got to take their daily portion oj to look like Brant. ha ha ha. I find out more and more in the business that every bnody lies about everything ar some point of the other.

thank you supergt4 forhitting the nail onthe head.

ct.

Top Bottom