Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I use??

seblondi

I have been working out for 2 years, 6 days a week, weights and cardio and eat 6 times a day clean and lean. My goal is to be leaner and finally turn my 2 pack into a 6 pack but i've hit a plato. I used to work out with a girl and she took, winstrol, test, and hgh and said they did amazing things to her body which led me to the decision that i would like to try something not necessarily one that she took but just something to help me.

My question is what is the best one for getting cut? I'm 5ft 100lbs looking to maybe only drop 10lbs at the most.

Any suggestions??

WTF lol ur 100lbs? If you can't get ur abs to show how about eating right? My wifes 5 foot also and weighs 115lbs granted she has fake double D's that prolly weigh 10 lbs alone but she's skinny as she can be while still looking attractive. Don't go taking any drugs like that. Unless u want some side effects you probably won't like. Eat healthy. More crunches and up your protein intake.

I have been eating really clean the last 6 months (fish, chicken, greens, oats, ect.) and have seen minimal results plus i do 20 minutes of abs almost every day. I drink a protein shake after every workout.

I have been eating really clean the last 6 months (fish, chicken, greens, oats, ect.) and have seen minimal results plus i do 20 minutes of abs almost every day. I drink a protein shake after every workout.

Just a protein shake after workout doesn't make magic. I would say work them out harder and not so often. You shouldn't be able to do a sit up the next day from being sore. Try upping protein and don't burn them out so much. Give them time to grow.

How much cardio do you do each week? Zed helped me realize that I was a cardio queen and that it was getting in the way of gaining muscle. Know that you are trying to cut but too much cardio may inhibit muscle growth if that's also what you're looking for. Also you should be eating around 1 gram of protein per each pound of body weight.

Fist things first. Post up what you eat in a journal for a few days. That way we can look at it and see if there are any things you can adjust. That should also include what you drink too.
Post up your workouts in the journal too.
Doing the above will allow the ladies to look at everything. They may see some mistakes they made and will be able to help keep you from making the same ones thus saving you time.
Even if you are on juice you want your workouts and meal plan top notch.
All that said I would not touch Test as a woman unless you are attempting to make it as a pro bber.
I would not recomend winstrol to a woman either. Its hit or miss with side effects.
If you are dead set on using something I would go with 5mgs of var a day. If someone does not get great results from that they are not eating properly or working out properly or both. Var will have the least side effects.

Yeah Right chic. Your rest periods are just as important as diet and training if your over training and doing too much cardio it's going to have the opposite affect you will infant burn the Muscle not build it.

Fist things first. Post up what you eat in a journal for a few days. That way we can look at it and see if there are any things you can adjust. That should also include what you drink too.
Post up your workouts in the journal too.
Doing the above will allow the ladies to look at everything. They may see some mistakes they made and will be able to help keep you from making the same ones thus saving you time.
Even if you are on juice you want your workouts and meal plan top notch.
All that said I would not touch Test as a woman unless you are attempting to make it as a pro bber.
I would not recomend winstrol to a woman either. Its hit or miss with side effects.
If you are dead set on using something I would go with 5mgs of var a day. If someone does not get great results from that they are not eating properly or working out properly or both. Var will have the least side effects.

Here is what i ate today:

8am- 4 Energy/protein balls (peanut butter, honey, flax seed, chocolate chips mixed together and rolled into balls)
11am- 2 hard boiled eggs and a slice of mozzarella cheese
2pm- Half a turkey burger and half an avocado
5pm-Other half of turkey burger, handful of baked veggies
8pm-One filet orange ruffy(baked, coated with olive oil with a pinch of seasoning) and a handful of baked veggies.

Around noon i had one scoop protein powder in water after my workout.
And i drink about half a gallon of water a day.
I also take a multi vitamin, ginseng, and b6. :)

A guy I work with was telling me about equipose, he said about half a cc every two weeks would work wonders, never heard of it though. have you heard of that?

Top Bottom