Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I stack with clenbuterol

Southerner25

I'm looking to get some major fat loss. I am currently 165 lb and 5 foot 1 in. I want to lose around 40 lb and get leaner so that I can look good in a bikini. my plan is to use clenbuterol I heard that's really good, what are you supposed to stack with it and how long can I run it

I'm looking to get some major fat loss. I am currently 165 lb and 5 foot 1 in. I want to lose around 40 lb and get leaner so that I can look good in a bikini. my plan is to use clenbuterol I heard that's really good, what are you supposed to stack with it and how long can I run it

Cross dresser??
Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
The first element is your diet, then cardio, and lastly the drugs.
The drugs assist but them alone will not do it.

Assuming you have the other two in check, you do not need to stack anything with clen. Clen is not the healthiest thing for your heart.
You could add some anavar which is common for women to use.
If you are really serious, frag 191-76 and fasted cardio in the morning. The frag frees up the fat however do not eat 2 hours before or after or The freed up fat will be placed back into storage. The cardio will utilize the fat.

Eat every 3 hours and make sure you are on a caloric deficit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anavar 2.5mgs per day and clenbuterol 20mcg per day would be a good start
stack with cardazol preworkout 2 caps and you'll start leaning out

I'd rather see you use something like Cardarine and N2Slin. Combine that with eating in a 4-5 hour window and a training program. Results.

Top Bottom