x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

What's the best...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What's the best... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: ..... makeup for SUPER sensitive skin? I have no problems with eye makeup or lip stuff..... but I have real problems if I put anything on my skin. Some stuff gives me strange rashes, other stuff gives me BAD flaky dry spots. Some stuff makes me break out. My skin usually looks good until I try makeup. I really want to wear some of those powder bronzers or skin highlighters. I think it looks really pretty. Any ideas about brands for sensitive skin? Please help! :worried:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

What's the best...

..... makeup for SUPER sensitive skin? I have no problems with eye makeup or lip stuff..... but I have real problems if I put anything on my skin. Some stuff gives me strange rashes, other stuff gives me BAD flaky dry spots. Some stuff makes me break out. My skin usually looks good until I try makeup. I really want to wear some of those powder bronzers or skin highlighters. I think it looks really pretty. Any ideas about brands for sensitive skin? Please help!

Elite Mentor

Re: What's the best...

I like bare escentuals

http://www.bareescentuals.com/

You can buy a starter set on their website or go to QVC to buy in pieces.
    If you are interested let me know - I tell you what's worth buying

Thanx! What do u like from them? What is a waste of money? I want to give them a try. I looked them up, just now, and it seems like the stuff shouldn't drive my skin nutz.

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by myway
    ..... makeup for SUPER sensitive skin? I have no problems with eye makeup or lip stuff..... but I have real problems if I put anything on my skin. Some stuff gives me strange rashes, other stuff gives me BAD flaky dry spots. Some stuff makes me break out. My skin usually looks good until I try makeup. I really want to wear some of those powder bronzers or skin highlighters. I think it looks really pretty. Any ideas about brands for sensitive skin? Please help!
    Mac, Clinique and Estee Lauder all have lines of makeup for extremely sensitive skin. I use Mac almost exclusively.