Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

arkassilem

This is going to be my second cycle. My first cycle was 7 weeks of 10mg anavar (5mg am and 5mg pm). Now I want to take another cycle and go 12 weeks this time with anavar and winstrol depot. I will take 10mg a day of anavar for 12 weeks but I also want to add the winstrol depot into the cycle but I don’t know how much I should take?? I do know I would rather go light with the winstrol just encase of sides. If I got any sides I could always just stop the winstrol depot and just continue with the anavar. The primary steroid will be the anavar so if I can get some added results from winstrol depot that would be great. The winstrol depot bottle is 100mgs/ml. I am assuming its real stuff because it’s milky and it separates with the milk dropping toward bottom until you shake bottle. Another question should I start taking the winstrol halfway through the cycle and add it with the anavar? Ps. I really hope I get some responses because I don’t want to do anything that would hurt me. Sorry if my English is not that good….

Welcome to EF!

Start with just 5mg. That's probably the lowest you can measure out effectively. Thats going to be a half a tick on the syringe, make sense? This is important, at 100mgs/ml you have to be careful measuring. Also shake up the bottle before drawing into the syringe. Winstrol is suspended in water so some can settle to the bottom, making your first doses weak and your last ones STRONG. You don't want this!

Another note: the reason i say to start low is because my girlfriend added winstrol to her anavar cycle last year and experienced bad sides. I'll PM her to post here.

Welcome to EF!

Start with just 5mg. That's probably the lowest you can measure out effectively. Thats going to be a half a tick on the syringe, make sense? This is important, at 100mgs/ml you have to be careful measuring. Also shake up the bottle before drawing into the syringe. Winstrol is suspended in water so some can settle to the bottom, making your first doses weak and your last ones STRONG. You don't want this!

Another note: the reason i say to start low is because my girlfriend added winstrol to her anavar cycle last year and experienced bad sides. I'll PM her to post here.
Thanks for posting up. It is important to be safe.

There is no reason you can't start winstrol with anavar. However, the longer you are on winstrol, the stronger the sides. With this cycle being a bit longer you may want to go 2 weeks with anavar only, then add winstrol for the last 10. I agree, start with 5mg to see how you do for the first 2 weeks you inject. I wouldn't go over 10.

Winstrol can dry out your joints like nothing else and it can be very painful. You'll need to increase your water intake to over 120oz a day while on. You also may want to consider tapering off - going off of winstrol can be the worst part.

Here is a sample plan:

Week 1 - 2 10mg Anavar
Week 3 - 5 5mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar
Week 6 - 10 10mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar (if you do ok on 5mg)
Week 11 - 12 5mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar

I am no expert in this area by far.

Welcome to EF!

what sides did she get? the only side i had on my last cycle was clit enlargement but that goes away (well its a little bigger then it was in past) but most of it goes away so if thats the only side, then great. at a low does that i want to take i dont think or hope i wont get any sides. if i get the usual clit enlargement then thats a plus. i feel it what increases our sex drives so much. i could be totally wrong but its a guess. i just dont want too much joint pain like everyone i have been reading is complaining about. that can halt my workouts. let me know what sides she got and what her dosage was with the anavar and winstrol depot. i would really love to know because its the same thing i will be taking. your gf did take the depot right? also i love my hair so i hope it wont destroy it or all fall out.

what sides did she get? the only side i had on my last cycle was clit enlargement but that goes away (well its a little bigger then it was in past) but most of it goes away so if thats the only side that great. at a low does that i want to take i dont think or hope i wont get any sides. if i get the usual clit enlargement then thats a plus. i just dont want too much joint pain like everyone i have been reading is complianing about. that can halt my workouts. let me know what sides she got and what her dosage was with the anavar and winstrol depot. i would really love to know because its the same thing i will be taking. your gf did take the depot right?

She's above, ironwings :)

She can elaborate but i recall the joint pain, some clit enlargement, and a bad acne breakout. She had pills if i recall.

The clit enlargement is great lol. I don't think i've heard one women ever complain of it as a bad thing.

Thanks for posting up. It is important to be safe.

There is no reason you can't start winstrol with anavar. However, the longer you are on winstrol, the stronger the sides. With this cycle being a bit longer you may want to go 2 weeks with anavar only, then add winstrol for the last 10. I agree, start with 5mg to see how you do for the first 2 weeks you inject. I wouldn't go over 10.

Winstrol can dry out your joints like nothing else and it can be very painful. You'll need to increase your water intake to over 120oz a day while on. You also may want to consider tapering off - going off of winstrol can be the worst part.

Here is a sample plan:

Week 1 - 2 10mg Anavar
Week 3 - 5 5mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar
Week 6 - 10 10mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar (if you do ok on 5mg)
Week 11 - 12 5mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar

I am no expert in this area by far.

[FONT=&quot]I love the way you broke that down for me and explain it in such an easy way. I also love how you gave me a sample plan. It seems like you put some time into my needs and I thank you for that. I think I am going to use your sample plain because it makes sense and looks perfect.

Also do I inject the winstrol depot weekly or daily, or evey third or forth day????

What sides did you have when you took winstrol and how much did you take? Did you take it with anavar and what dosage was that?

Thank you so much and hope you respond back to this[/FONT]

I am not experienced at all with injections. Perhaps OneBreath can help. I assume daily 5mg - with the instructions he gave you for injecting.

I have to be honest, I'm not sure what that cycle was - it was long ago. I think it may have been 10 - 15mg of Anavar and 10mg Winstrol (pill format). I had to come off the Winstrol pretty quickly. First, I had acne for the first time in my life. Tiny red bumps were all over my forehead. You could literally run your hand across my head and feel them everywhere. Then, I noticed my knees were hurting while I was squatting. Then, my knees, elbows and shoulders hurt anytime I moved them. My hair falls out all over the place anyway so I'm not sure if Winstrol increased that or not. I think those sides were about 2 or 3 weeks into my cycle. It was extremely painful when I came off the Winstrol (for about 2 days - joints). I won't ever do it again, not even at a lower dose. I do know many though that do not experience such things. I read about the joint pain but I never knew it could be so bad. It wasn't a little pain - I was miserable and in bed.

Just know that those are the sides (clit enlargment too but that is a plus I guess - although honestly, I never felt any different). If you start to feel knee pain while working out - go ahead and stop. It isn't worth it and I took it too far. And, after all that I had no noticeable results. I prefer a simple cycle of anavar every now and then.

Hope that helps...

Don't inject it, drink it. Drink 5mg daily. Shake the bottle, measure it out with a needle and syringe, then squirt it into a small cup of water or juice. Then jug it down.

You can inject it but its pretty painful! Water based injectables, winny especially, are infamous for the pain. Not the pain while injecting, but the pain afterwards. I can attest to this!

^^yep, you can inject winny it's almost as effective and you should get the results you want..

if i am drinking it will that be to much stress on my kidneys since i am already taking anavar?? i would rather drink it to be honest.

also ironwings when you said your hair was falling out. did it return to normal afterwards? i have long long black hair and i dont want to loose a lot of it. i wonder if it returns to normal afterwards?

Top Bottom