Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

Ok its 16 weeks . i am no longer on the anavar but still taking the winstrol. I will do one more final week of winstrol and be done with it all. i am going to take about 20mg everyday for last week. I have been getting so strong. If i show any sides from bumping up my dosage i will just stop and call it end of cycle since it been a very very long cycle. I am lucky no sides so far besides the normal stuff i mentioned. i look really good and made my body look so much better and sexier but i am holding a good amount of water. when the water comes off after my 17 week cycle i should look amazing for the summer.

ok i stop at 17 weeks with the steroids. I know been off it for 3 weeks and I still have some pimples on face and back. i didnt really have any depression like some due after coming off the cycle. my clit has not gone down in size. not that i care because its still seems like it give me more pleasure being that its larger. I am still holding a good amount of water wieght. i did loose a few pounds but i really want this water weight off me. i dont know if taking water pills would be safe or help. I really love the results it gave me. i am holding a some water but i look 10 times better then i did before i took this cycle. I really love winstrol and anavar together. the sides for me was not that bad. i am just as feminine as i was before but much more sexier haha. Does anyone know how long it will take to loose the water weight that came from the steriods?

Try a little dandelion root it will help fulsh a little water but no real rebound from it also make sure your getting at least a gallon of water a day evening up your regular water intake a bit will help to flush out water some other things to add that are natural diretics is aspargus and celery.

Ok, I been off the steroids for about 2 months now. Pimples on my back and shoulders went away but the pimples on my face did not go away that easy. I went to a dermatologist and he gave me some injections into the face and it cleared up all my pimples. He also gave me some cream as well. They both worked wonders. I really loved the cycle I took. It made a huge difference with my body and self esteem. I look and feel great now lol. No real sides for me beside clit enlargement and pimples near the end of cycle.

One question I have is when i stop the cycle I thought my clit would go back or close to its original size. Since I stop the steroids it seem to get larger. Is that supposed to happen? If so why? maybe because I had a long cycle? Its not so big that it looks bad or anyone would care, but I just wonder why it got bigger after the cycle ended? Also I never cycled down. Maybe that did it but not sure.

no help?? :(

Sorry I missed this. Well even though winny has a half life of 9 hours it builds up in your system little by little so if your on a longer low dose cycle it will build up near the end sometimes sides can happen. I have noticed this even with Var not from sides but the fact I keep my strength gains for the most part lifting the same weights up tell 2 weeks after coming of about a month of is when I notice a decline in my strength. Also if the clit grew it will not go back to normal if it is just swollen then it will subside but it will be bigger then before that is a risk you take with any steroids.

Sorry I missed this. Well even though winny has a half life of 9 hours it builds up in your system little by little so if your on a longer low dose cycle it will build up near the end sometimes sides can happen. I have noticed this even with Var not from sides but the fact I keep my strength gains for the most part lifting the same weights up tell 2 weeks after coming of about a month of is when I notice a decline in my strength. Also if the clit grew it will not go back to normal if it is just swollen then it will subside but it will be bigger then before that is a risk you take with any steroids.

ok thanks

My diet and training are on point and have been for a solid year now, dieting and training hard. what do you think about a first time user of any drug ... using a very small dose of winstrol? I would appreciate any comments and help.

My diet and training are on point and have been for a solid year now, dieting and training hard. what do you think about a first time user of any drug ... using a very small dose of winstrol? I would appreciate any comments and help.

try taking same cyle as me. results where amazing. but u may have to change dosage depending your your reactions to it. i really liked winny with var

Top Bottom