Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

12 weeks now. 10mg of anavar and 13mg of winny. No serious sides yet besides pimples on my back but i have the face under control now. the back pimples feel like a lot of little bumps. I hate it becuase its grosss haha. My joints, hair and throat is fine. Still getting nice muscle tone but not as rapid as I was. Seems like my results are not as good. Sex drive still very high. Clit enlargement still happing :) . I guess I handle it well since not to much sides after 12 weeks. I did do a bload test and my bload suger was very off. Is that normal since i am on steroids or should i worry??? also when i come off the winstrol should I stagger down or just stop when my cycle is finished?

12 weeks now. 10mg of anavar and 13mg of winny. No serious sides yet besides pimples on my back but i have the face under control now. the back pimples feel like a lot of little bumps. I hate it becuase its grosss haha. My joints, hair and throat is fine. Still getting nice muscle tone but not as rapid as I was. Seems like my results are not as good. Sex drive still very high. Clit enlargement still happing :) . I guess I handle it well since not to much sides after 12 weeks. I did do a bload test and my bload suger was very off. Is that normal since i am on steroids or should i worry??? also when i come off the winstrol should I stagger down or just stop when my cycle is finished?

I don't think that is normal the blood sugar being off. What was your diet like on that day and how is it normally? Did you fast before the blood test?

14 weeks now. 10mg of anavar and 13mg of winny. No serious sides still. I still have the small pimples on my back and some on my face. I feel like a teenager again. No joint issues. My voices is still the same, my hair is fine. Clit enlargement seem to leveled out. Sex drive is fine. I put on some water wieght. Been very hot tempered lately. Been fighting with my man a lot. Also been a little depressed. Are these things normal? I will be finishing the anavar this week and I will still continue the winstrol for maybe another month. Once i finish the winstrol how long until the water weight comes off?? and is the water weight from the winstrol or anavar?? thanks again for all your help.

14 weeks now. 10mg of anavar and 13mg of winny. No serious sides still. I still have the small pimples on my back and some on my face. I feel like a teenager again. No joint issues. My voices is still the same, my hair is fine. Clit enlargement seem to leveled out. Sex drive is fine. I put on some water wieght. Been very hot tempered lately. Been fighting with my man a lot. Also been a little depressed. Are these things normal? I will be finishing the anavar this week and I will still continue the winstrol for maybe another month. Once i finish the winstrol how long until the water weight comes off?? and is the water weight from the winstrol or anavar?? thanks again for all your help.

Do you eat milk thistle?winny is a methylated aas. If you do inject, it would be fine. If you feel depress, I guess 5-htp can help you. Water weight because your estrogen are increase too. I've read that woman need PCT too, pct for woman is reduce the dosage slowly til the end.

a friend had a machine and tested me. i didnt fast or anything. maybe thats why.

Fasting blood sugar should be about 90-105. Even if you'd eaten a high GI meal recently it should not be higher than 150. Now one reading from one of those OTC meters could easily yield a spurious result. Best to take 3 readings to get a clear picture of what your level really is.

Top Bottom