Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

Please do.

I was also wondering if you had any blood work before you cycle?

Are you going to have any labs done during or after?

No i didnt get any lab work done. The last time i got checked by doctor i was in excellent condition. also my cholesterol was super low too. I do know steroids through off your counts so i will expect it will take a few months too go back to normal.

also i forgot to mention i am still getting my period. i wish i wouldn't lol for a few months but last time it was very heavy as it usually and this time it very very light. that's something i should have mention in my changes with steroids.

also i forgot to mention i am still getting my period. i wish i wouldn't lol for a few months but last time it was very heavy as it usually and this time it very very light. that's something i should have mention in my changes with steroids.

Not everyone lose there cycle I think everyone has a very unique response. Mine also gets very light sometimes it is just a day with a little cramping and spotting. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress. It is great for other users to see the full progression of a cycle since there is so little documented info for us woman.

Ok it’s been about 9 weeks now. Still taking 10mg of anavar and 13mg of winny. I feel sorry for my husband because my sex drive has been crazy. I seem to be horny all the time and for no reason. Just driving my car it just happens and I want sex. Can’t explain it but it’s strange. My clit has gotten even larger. But it’s not that bad. Yes it’s noticeable though but nobody I been with seems to complain about it lol. I have been still gaining muscle and crazy strength. I had been breaking out with pimples all over my back, shoulders, and face. I am trying hard to stop them but it’s hard. Nothing seems to stop the pimples. Still no sore throat. My joints are fine. I have not lost any more hair then normal. I have long hair so I always loose but nothing different.

How long are you going to stay on cycle?

Also, excuse me if this is cheeky, but I have to ask:
My clit has gotten even larger. But it’s not that bad. Yes it’s noticeable though but nobody I been with seems to complain about it lol.

Is this your husband or do you have lovers as well?

:)

OMG woops. I wish I didnt let that slip out by mistake. Long story but I will blame the high sex drive on steroids and that fact that my husband goes away on business for weeks at a time. We all have needs............. ;)

i am so embarrassed and i cant believe you all caught that. i can explain but rather not hear. just send me an private message if you want the reason. i have a good reason why i see others. trust me. so lets talk more about steroids again lol....

10 weeks now. 10mg of anavar and 13mg of winny. Still no serious sides yet. I am still getting some pimples on face and back but I been keeping it under control. My joints are still fine and my throat has never been sore. My hair seems fine. I have to shave my legs more often then normal. My strength is still going up. I thought it would tamper off a bit but still getting stronger. I am getting some nice muscle tone that everyone notices. Sex drive is great still. So I guess things are great so far. I guess so far I am lucky I didn’t get any bad sides that a lot have commented on yet. I hope it stays this way. I still have a way to go before my cycle ends so I will keep everyone posted.

10 weeks now. 10mg of anavar and 13mg of winny. Still no serious sides yet. I am still getting some pimples on face and back but I been keeping it under control. My joints are still fine and my throat has never been sore. My hair seems fine. I have to shave my legs more often then normal. My strength is still going up. I thought it would tamper off a bit but still getting stronger. I am getting some nice muscle tone that everyone notices. Sex drive is great still. So I guess things are great so far. I guess so far I am lucky I didn’t get any bad sides that a lot have commented on yet. I hope it stays this way. I still have a way to go before my cycle ends so I will keep everyone posted.

Your strength does typically go up over the course of a cycle as the AAS starts building up. Glad you are still side free!

Top Bottom