Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

ok everything is still going good. i am 5 weeks in and i increased the winstrol to 12 daily and still no sore throat. my hair is fine too. i am still taking the avavar also. i am getting much stronger still and i put on noticeable muscle. so far i am very happy with the anavar and winstrol. no regrets.

you can run winny and anavar together, even if you take them both orally. Anavar is not liver toxic (not nearly as toxic as dbol or anadrol) it is a very mild oral...

just drink the winny, you'll get the same results if you drink it...injecting it is going to be painful...stanazolol is not fun to inject at all :worried:

you can run winny and anavar together, even if you take them both orally. Anavar is not liver toxic (not nearly as toxic as dbol or anadrol) it is a very mild oral...

just drink the winny, you'll get the same results if you drink it...injecting it is going to be painful...stanazolol is not fun to inject at all :worried:

thats what i been doing!

i think you must have read the first question in this posting without reading the rest. its ok, i have been drinking winny and i have been taking anavar together with the winny. like i said everything is working out fine so far.

thats what i been doing!

i think you must have read the first question in this posting without reading the rest. its ok, i have been drinking winny and i have been taking anavar together with the winny. like i said everything is working out fine so far.

Just be cautious about the dosing I know you haven't seen any side yet which is great but when you run long cycles there is a build up in your body so if you continue to up the dose there is a higher possiblity for problems. I like the var winny combo as well but tend to keep the both at 10mg each per day.

Just be cautious about the dosing I know you haven't seen any side yet which is great but when you run long cycles there is a build up in your body so if you continue to up the dose there is a higher possiblity for problems. I like the var winny combo as well but tend to keep the both at 10mg each per day.

Yes maybe i should bring it back down to 10mg again just to play it safe. I guess i am getting excited about the results i am getting with the winstrol with anavar. Just curious how long do you stay on your winstrol cycle when you take it supergt4u2? what type of sides did you notice when you where on it and how long into the cycle did you start to notice sides? I am so glade you are so helpful and i always look foward to hearing your reponse. thanks

Yes maybe i should bring it back down to 10mg again just to play it safe. I guess i am getting excited about the results i am getting with the winstrol with anavar. Just curious how long do you stay on your winstrol cycle when you take it supergt4u2? what type of sides did you notice when you where on it and how long into the cycle did you start to notice sides? I am so glade you are so helpful and i always look foward to hearing your reponse. thanks

Winny really bothers my joints that is the biggest noticable side for me so I try not to take it for more then 6 weeks in a row. I use it at the end of contest prep last 4-6 weeks cause really does have that drying effect. I have also done a contest prep where I was doing 2 weeks 10mg var 10mg winny 2 weeks 20mg var i did that for about 12 weeks precontest it was good as my joints didn't seem to get as dry or achey feeling.

Winny really bothers my joints that is the biggest noticable side for me so I try not to take it for more then 6 weeks in a row. I use it at the end of contest prep last 4-6 weeks cause really does have that drying effect. I have also done a contest prep where I was doing 2 weeks 10mg var 10mg winny 2 weeks 20mg var i did that for about 12 weeks precontest it was good as my joints didn't seem to get as dry or achey feeling.

Interesting. so far my joints are ok and i hope they stay that way. My joints are a little sore but nothing that has a negative effect on me.

Hi everyone,

I am getting close to 7 weeks and the last two weeks i have been taking about 13ml on winstrol and 10mg on anavar. So far no joint pain. No extra hair falling out, just clit enlargement and i been getting acne on my shoulders and little bit on my face and my skin has been oily. I been getting some cramps in my leg muscles. My voice is still the same, no soreness in throat. The results so far is amazing. I am putting on nice muscle tone and looking so much better. My strength is amazing too. I really love the combination I am taking and I think it was so worth it since i had very little sides. If you can even consider them sides at this point. I still have a long way to go with my cycle so if you are all interested I will continue to keep posting my results.

Please do.

I was also wondering if you had any blood work before you cycle?

Are you going to have any labs done during or after?

Top Bottom