Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

My strength is going way up now and i feel good. i am starting to hold a little water weight but i think its because i am not watching my salt intake.

i cant wait for it to end lol i broke down and had sex while still on period 2 days ago. i am still bleeding but much lighter now. i cant believe it lasting so long and heavy. very annoying. i dont know if its the steroids or just this week but my sex drive has been way up.
icon10.gif

Good chance it is the steroids very often it boosts libo.

Typically it is the opposite effect though. Keep a watch on it - and know that you may never be your "normal" again.

your scary me, what do you mean when you say i may never be normal again??? i know everyone says it will stop and you wont get it until it is over. maybe it will happen as i am on it longer.

also someone told me that the longer you stay on winstrol the less your clit will go back to normal size? is that true? i dont care if its a little larger but i dont want it to big. does anyone know if this is true? also sex has been amazing. not only is my sex drive up but it feels much better too. i thought i was just that week but its still amazing lol. will my sex drive and the way it feels go back to normal once my cycle ends??

superqt4u2nv have you used winny? and will my menstrual cycle never be normal again?? i still want babieshttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/members/superqt4u2nv.html

I have used winny and your cycle should go back to normal once you come off. Adding any steroid into your body is going to mess with your cycle as your adding in male hormones. I found the more years I have used steroids the less they have a dramatic impact on my cycle. Steroids will not make you steril providing you are using them in a conservative manner. A lack of estrogen in your system would make it hard to become pregenant. Also it is not recommend to take any steroids if your looking to get pregnant with in a year or so.

I have used winny and your cycle should go back to normal once you come off. Adding any steroid into your body is going to mess with your cycle as your adding in male hormones. I found the more years I have used steroids the less they have a dramatic impact on my cycle. Steroids will not make you steril providing you are using them in a conservative manner. A lack of estrogen in your system would make it hard to become pregnant. Also it is not recommend to take any steroids if your looking to get pregnant with in a year or so.

That makes me feel better to hear that I should be fine. I do want to have more kids but not right away. I am only in my late twenties. Let me ask you another question. You do not have to answer obvious but I am just curious. Will the swelling of my clitoris go back to normal once I stop? I really hope it stays a bit larger for reasons. Also it did swell a little bit already and just wondering how much more it will swell? Will it continue to keep swelling the longer I am on it? I do have a long cycle. I will be on anavar for slightly over 14 weeks and I would be on winstrol for 12 weeks when it’s all done. I still got ways to go in my cycle. And one last question lol, you said steroids will make me sterile. Does that mean I can have unprotected sex with husband? Is it like birth control? Thank you so much for your help.

That makes me feel better to hear that I should be fine. I do want to have more kids but not right away. I am only in my late twenties. Let me ask you another question. You do not have to answer obvious but I am just curious. Will the swelling of my clitoris go back to normal once I stop? I really hope it stays a bit larger for reasons. Also it did swell a little bit already and just wondering how much more it will swell? Will it continue to keep swelling the longer I am on it? I do have a long cycle. I will be on anavar for slightly over 14 weeks and I would be on winstrol for 12 weeks when it’s all done. I still got ways to go in my cycle. And one last question lol, you said steroids will make me sterile. Does that mean I can have unprotected sex with husband? Is it like birth control? Thank you so much for your help.

Oh no I said the will not make you sterile which means you absolutly need to use protection. You would not want to get pregnant on or even remotely close to a cycle the effects on the child would not be good.
Clit swelling will go down post cycle but not 100% back to normal. If you don't increase your does then the likelyhood of continue long term growth is slim that would come the more you added in high does or heavier compunds.

Top Bottom