Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

You won't lose much - just keep an eye on it. My hair falls out like crazy all the time so I don't recall if it was any worse while on winstrol. It won't all fall out at once.

I forgot to mention - I also noticed additional hair growth. Everywhere - face, legs, abdominals. Nothing major but shaving my legs twice a day was a nuisance.

if i am drinking it will that be to much stress on my kidneys since i am already taking anavar?? i would rather drink it to be honest.

also ironwings when you said your hair was falling out. did it return to normal afterwards? i have long long black hair and i dont want to loose a lot of it. i wonder if it returns to normal afterwards?

I'm not a medical professional, but at those doses and for that length i would say no. Most likely your cholesterol will take a beating but that's going to happen regardless of how you would take it. Anavar alone will do it actually.

Keep the doses low and you'll be fine. Maybe keep a log here so we can check in on you :)

if i am drinking it will that be to much stress on my kidneys since i am already taking anavar?? i would rather drink it to be honest.

also ironwings when you said your hair was falling out. did it return to normal afterwards? i have long long black hair and i dont want to loose a lot of it. i wonder if it returns to normal afterwards?

I noticed quite a bit of hair loss when I switched from winstrol tabs to inject. I started using some shampoo (wish I could remember the name) that was specifically for women that helped with hair loss and removing DHT build up... made my hair fall out even more!

But good news is, it's slowed down, but I still think I lose more hair than I used to. Other other sides for me were sore joints.

Oh and I was running 25mg 2x/wk. This was a recommendation from an ex bf and it was before I found forums to do my research and was relying soley on books he had, which didn't provide me with much information for women. I think I'll run it in smaller doses daily or try the tabs again.

Do you have a vial of the Winny or snaps?
If you have snaps you can prefill all your needles until the snap is empty. Just put the caps back on the needles and keep them in the fridge til you need them.
If its a vial there is nothing to worry about.
Good luck!

I noticed quite a bit of hair loss when I switched from winstrol tabs to inject. I started using some shampoo (wish I could remember the name) that was specifically for women that helped with hair loss and removing DHT build up... made my hair fall out even more!

But good news is, it's slowed down, but I still think I lose more hair than I used to. Other other sides for me were sore joints.

Oh and I was running 25mg 2x/wk. This was a recommendation from an ex bf and it was before I found forums to do my research and was relying soley on books he had, which didn't provide me with much information for women. I think I'll run it in smaller doses daily or try the tabs again.

Ouch! I would imagine at 25mg only twice per week you would have a big spike in DHT and then bottom out before another big spike. Blood levels all over the place. I hope you let him have it :evil:

I agree with OneBreath. Do not inject the winny, it WILL hurt. Drink it. And 5 mgs ed should be fine.

Anavar is one of the milder orals on the body AND the liver, I'd recommned you do anavar instead of winny.

Ok I have another question for you guys. I started my cycle on Feb 28th. I took two pictures of the needle I will be using for the winstrol depot dosage that I will be starting in the 3rd week. My question is what line do I fill the needle up to so that it is 5mg since I will be drinking it daily. Below is my cycle plan.

Week 1 - 2 10mg Anavar
Week 3 - 5 5mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar
Week 6 - 10 10mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar (if i do ok on 5mg)
Week 11 - 12 5mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar

At 100 mg per ml you would need 1/20 a ml

yes i forgot to mention its 100mg/ml. so if you say its 1/20 a ml that would mean it would be impossible to measure out effectively on my syringe? Ok here is another needle i have but its a one ml needle but its much skinner and broken down with a lot more measuring lines. ok so what line would it be on this one???

Top Bottom