Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What AS make ladies horny

Rocket

My wife is going thru "the change" and her sex drive is way down, she had read that test would help, has anyone had any experience with this. Thanks for you help ROCKET

also you might wanna go down on her ... and buy her some erotic stuff .... that might create the stimulation

If she's going thru menopause, her test level will be fairly high--in relation to her other hormones. I'd suggest an estradiol patch--talk to her Gyno. More test, and she'll grow hair whre she doesn't want it.

Maybe it would be of more benefit if YOU took a good stack and hit the weights harder!:p Then again, you could do just a course of DECA only and the 'problem' wouldn't arise at all! :eek:

BE

P.S. Sorry for the silliness above. Keiko actually has the best overall answer. Although I am personally not real big on supplemental estrogen unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. There are many phyto-est., like SOY, that may help a lady through perimenopause without added est.

If this is full menopause, est/progest/test, or any combo of them, may be a good thing to investigate with the help of a endocrinologist or OB. Just keep in mind that all OB and ENDO docs do not necessarily consider lack of libido a physical problem under ANY conditions. Avoid this type at all costs. Female docs seem to better understand this, in general, based upon those I know.

Top Bottom