Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What IS..... LIPOFLAME™ ??? -------Details revealed NEW

Looks like a great product. Right now I'm using something by ALRI ....but it may be time to switch...

Ok, so I have to ask...

This product looks very similar to another "energy" product that used to be endorsed here.... I'm looking at the ingredients now, and I think the one major difference is that this product has CEE and Lipoflame has evodiamine....otherwise, the ingredients list is practically the same. So is this one ingredient difference enough to make one superior over the other? Or do they work similarly and as effectively as the other?

Anthony Thank you :)

Any time my fellow Colleague please just inform me when and we woudl be happy to send you Amplify02™ and LIPOFLAME™

Nothing currently in the Market like LIPOFLAME™ NJmuscleguy

but it is a good question.

WHAT OTHER FAT BURNER uses 6-8 caps LIKE LIPOFLAME™?? per dose?
No ONE does that Sir.

WHY? you may ask

We did this to assure Maximum Results, the "shot gun approach" to acute Fat-Translocation and Incineration WHILE you do your Cardio or Endurance Training.

LIPOFLAME has added
High Dose PURE EVOFLAME™ Evodiamine (Evodia Rutaecarpa Alkaloid)
High Dose EGCG Green Tea Extract 60% EGCG
Oolong Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
The ratio OF all ingredients by Design yields a new effect and specialization.
You may be underestimating ratios, synergy, and just what goes in to product
10-100mgs up or down of many of the ingredients will yield a different effect especially when the ingredients interact with one another.

People will take LIPOFLAME™ for Cardio and Endurance Training, and Take Amplify02™ for PreLifting.

you will just "know" when you take them that Amplify02™ is for lifting, and LIPOFLAME™ for Cardio or endurance training.

You will "Just feel it" once you try both, its amazing how different they are
all by Design.

People will buy both in a Stack and not look back once they do.

AH I'm so excited for this stuff!!
After being on Amp02 and RawMCC for a while, I'm confident Lipoflame will deliver all that OMEGA promises-and then some.
OMEGA, please PM me as soon as it's officially out =]

im getting excited now.. im ready to diet down to 7-8% bf.. summer is gettin too close.. and maybe amplify can help me stay OFF for longer in between cycles haha

Ok Omega, it's Saturday and I can't order the new product. Are you still on schedule to release it today?

Top Bottom