Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happens to your body AFTER using.......

Tami, that was really good information!! Now, I am no competitor but I have had 2 babies and I've noticed after about 8 months post partum by weight increases and plateaus. I've had my thyroid checked and everything was fine.... after much research I found it was very common around 7-9 months PP.... I will have to google and find some.... I know forskolin is a common weight loss compound. I have to laugh because the first time I read a product I skimmed it too fast and though.... why do they have forskin in here, ewww.

This is one reason I highly recommend that people have blood work done before they mess with their bodies.

I am quite fortunate in that I work in a lab and my GP and consultant let me test myself for all sorts of things, and I have base levels for a lot of my biochemistry, coagulation and haematology parameters.

If you haven't had a thyroid function test when you were healthy and before you use thyroid hormones, it is quite difficult to tell if the levels you have after using thryoxine or T3 are normal for you or if you have been slighty suppressed.

This is the other issue for women. Our hormones fluctuate wildly throughout the month, so if you are going to be checking sex hormones and gonadotrophins (oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone, LH/FSH), it is best to do it on the same day after the onset of your period.

Typically day four or five is best for testing for the onset of menopause or any issues with your ovaries, and day 21 for fertility.

I do agree about the OTC diretics the first bodybuilding show I did I used OTC cause I didn't want a rebound cause I wanted to do another show in 4 weeks the 2nd show I used a none OTC and it pulled out way to much water my legs looked really flat compared to the first show.

I do agree about the OTC diretics the first bodybuilding show I did I used OTC cause I didn't want a rebound cause I wanted to do another show in 4 weeks the 2nd show I used a none OTC and it pulled out way to much water my legs looked really flat compared to the first show.

Really? wow - I think that's pretty rare. Hey....where ya' been? Don't see you here much :(

I would like to note also that.......diuretics are TEMPORARY. Stop taking them and start drinking ANYTHING and the water comes right back. Not worth fighting with it.

Really? wow - I think that's pretty rare. Hey....where ya' been? Don't see you here much :(

I would like to note also that.......diuretics are TEMPORARY. Stop taking them and start drinking ANYTHING and the water comes right back. Not worth fighting with it.

It was a lope diuretic which tends to suck out everything and fast I am sure other things added to my legs not looking up to par but that was a big part for sure.

I been working, at the gym or spending time outside when the weather is nice enough to do so. I only get 3-4 months max of prime outside weather time.

People will rebound quickly coming off of T3 because it is a medication prescribed for hypothyroidism. When you stop taking this meciation abruptly your thryoid levels will dramatically drop and your body in essence is in hypothyroidism and likes those who have the medical condition you will feel very lethargic and gain weight. And until you go on another cycle most times the weight will not come off. This is why a lot of times people who take this can permanently alter their thyroid levels and require T3 or T4 (synthroid) forever. I'm an RN so just explaining why when you come off you get that "puffy" feeling. The only way to prevent it is to taper off it.

It was a lope diuretic which tends to suck out everything and fast I am sure other things added to my legs not looking up to par but that was a big part for sure.

I been working, at the gym or spending time outside when the weather is nice enough to do so. I only get 3-4 months max of prime outside weather time.

Yep....gets a little chilly up there! It was very similar in Indiana (maybe warmer a month longer).

Down her in AZ, I walk from the door to the car and drop water. lol It's averaging around 105 every day right now. Nice dry heat. Amazing how you get use to it. I drive home with the windows down after I train. I figure I'm already hot, what the hell! lol

Top Bottom