Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a female should eat to gain muscle?

Candy West

Hi boys I'm 24 years old and I want to get some bulk, not huge but look kind of thick muscular, I think that's a very sexy look so I was wondering besides lifting what diet would you recommend to fill my macros which is very important , do you think processed foods like canned food or those microwaving food woudn't fit in a bulking diet? some people say those make you gain bad weight, but as you understand sometimes your are in a rush and have no choice even less time, thank you.

Check out this video I made on how to calculate your calorie, protein, fat and carb intake based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

Here is an example of a day of eating for myself. Obviously as a female you would have much smaller portion sizes but the food choices and breakdown would be the same:

Muskate gave you a ton of detail. Definitely follow his advice as much as you can.

As for keeping things simple just stick to this.......a caloric surplus with clean food. Do that and train hard consistently. It needs to be every day and not just here and there. That absolutely works!

Top Bottom