Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what exercises will make you burn fat?

mooserez

Hello ladies, I am Marianne and I am looking to lose fat. I am under 5' tall and 140 pounds, no clue how much body fat but i am carrying too much fat and want to lose it. I don't want to gain muscle so please don't suggest weight training or steroids. I started doing cardio 1 hour a day, but is that too much? what other exercise can i do?

one of the things i try and educate people on these forums is that you cannot directly exercise off body fat. that is a myth pushed by food companies to convince you to eat their crap and 'exercise calories off'. that just isn't how the human body is wired at all. in other words you cannot go eat chilFILA and then go do cardio at the gym for an hour and think you are going to break even. that food you ate will be stored as fat EVEN WHILE YOU WORKOUT!! yes it is true.

so the solution instead of depending on exercise to burn off fat, you must put your body into fat burning mode. this boils down to how you eat, what you eat, when you eat, etc.

I would like to see you eat less food less often. That is where the magic happens. Doing an hour of cardio per day might leat to burning out. Unless you do it for enjoyment. In that case please continue.

Changing your overall diet is going to be paramount, and cardio is going to be an accessory that helps it along.

Cardio and diet are two things that can help you in losing fats. But pay attention to your body without fats. I will suggest you to do some exercises not for making muscles but strengthening them and forming them in good shape.

Top Bottom