Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what else besides var for females

@Jennifer

I did a cycle of anavar for fat loss and definition also mass gains, I did 8 weeks at 20 mgs per day I can't complaint about results I got a nice cut looking and hardness specially my lower body and arms, but gains are not remarkable, I know var is the AAS by excellence for females but besides var what else do you recommend to increase more my mass, even in small doses, thank you guys.

Check out this video I made on women and steroids -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-steroids-women-46697.html

Women will want to use primary anabolic steroids like anavar and primobolan and stay away from androgenic steroids. The androgenic properties of steroids can cause side effects like clitoris enlargement, deepening of the voice and facial hair growth in females.

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

The last thing I'll say is that the steroids anavar and primo are very commonly faked by UG labs. If you are a female looking to use steroids, it is crucial that you trust your source. I would check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org before purchasing any steroid.

Oral primo and EQ are a couple others that females will commonly run. Just make sure you are using a good source like Steve points out.

I did a cycle of anavar for fat loss and definition also mass gains, I did 8 weeks at 20 mgs per day I can't complaint about results I got a nice cut looking and hardness specially my lower body and arms, but gains are not remarkable, I know var is the AAS by excellence for females but besides var what else do you recommend to increase more my mass, even in small doses, thank you guys.

From steroids? Nothing. I would never give something like that to a girlfriend of mine due to masculinizing effects.

However you can go for HGH or sarms. Neither of them will cause any side effects which could alter the feminine appearance of yours.

Top Bottom