Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what dose does virilization start when taking winny?

DjFlipnautikz

My wife is interested in taking winny because her trainer was on it and she liked the results. SO at what dose does virilization start. and is there anything that you can take to prevent it?

Virilization can start at any dose. It varies from woman to woman. The problem is you don't know what your limit is until you reach it...and then it can be too late.

She really shouldn't try a steroid because it made her trainer look good. There are probably a lot of reasons her trainer looks good. I know you are here asking questions for her, but her best bet is to get on this site herself (I'm sure Needto would hook her up) and let her ask questions to some of the experiences ladies on this site.

A good starting point would be to list her diet, bf%, goals, workout routine and how long she has been working out.

Good Luck,

Rebecca D

My wife is interested in taking winny because her trainer was on it and she liked the results. SO at what dose does virilization start. and is there anything that you can take to prevent it?

nope, and winstrol can be particularly unpredictable. Unless a woman has complete comfort with the possibility of permanent side effects, she should not take winstrol.

Top Bottom