Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the different events for women?

nasahoe22

I was curious to know what kind of different grouping they have for ladies bikini and bodybuilding? Does anyone have firsthand expereince with it ?

BBing
Women's Physique
Women's Figure
Bikini
Fitness

unfortunately they have just about every category you can imagine. even teenagers and seniors. it is a complete joke. anybody can compete, they just want your $$$$

they should have just 2 female and 2 male divisions, that is all. no teenage or senior BS. who the fuck wants to spend the first 2 hours seeing a bunch of 15 year olds and 80 year olds flexing on stage. unless you are a perv i always bring a book for the first 2 hours

I'm a prep coach so if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM

There are 3 main classes for women
1. physique (most muscular)
2. figure (in the middle)
3. bikini (least muscular)

unfortunately they have just about every category you can imagine. even teenagers and seniors. it is a complete joke. anybody can compete, they just want your $$$$

they should have just 2 female and 2 male divisions, that is all. no teenage or senior BS. who the fuck wants to spend the first 2 hours seeing a bunch of 15 year olds and 80 year olds flexing on stage. unless you are a perv i always bring a book for the first 2 hours

"Everybody Gets A Trophy Day"

That's missing a couple. I've seen some bizarre ones added

Stevesmi is correct. In recent years we've seen catagories like 'inspirational stories'. Usually someone who was ill or massively fat and they get a nice round of applause and a fkin trophy. Now I've a page on Facebook called 'Feel Good Stories' so I get how this works. But it's kinda insulting to have someone who, all too often, doesn't look like they've dieted or even trained standing on stage next to someone who's nigh on killed themselves to get into shape and they both get the same trophy.

What makes this worse is the promoters fees. When entering a competition in the US can cost athletes $700 without including travel and hotel costs it's no wonder we see strange stuff like this. Even here in the UK a show tan can be £60+. More classes equals more bucks

Stevesmi is correct. In recent years we've seen catagories like 'inspirational stories'. Usually someone who was ill or massively fat and they get a nice round of applause and a fkin trophy. Now I've a page on Facebook called 'Feel Good Stories' so I get how this works. But it's kinda insulting to have someone who, all too often, doesn't look like they've dieted or even trained standing on stage next to someone who's nigh on killed themselves to get into shape and they both get the same trophy.

What makes this worse is the promoters fees. When entering a competition in the US can cost athletes $700 without including travel and hotel costs it's no wonder we see strange stuff like this. Even here in the UK a show tan can be £60+. More classes equals more bucks

My 1st show cost me $1,200 ....just for the show....not including food....& coach's costs during prep

Top Bottom