Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What competitor inspires you?

I've never heard of any of these people but will definitely look them up. Y'all are going to think I'm either kissing ass or just cheeky but y'all are my motivation. Looking at your pics and how far you all have come...that keeps me motivated. Hearing about your struggles and the stresses of every day life and still getting to the gym and pushing through. Love my EF ladies (and gents!!)

Jen that is so sweet chic. And I know you mean that to that's so amazing. Thanks you made my day.

Anyone dedicated & disciplined enough to get on stage once much less as a career is an inspiration (male or female)

One of my gym's has pictures of Pauline Nordin all over the place for some reason...

I am fortunate to be friends (and occasional training partners) with a few figure competitors and 2 Master's BB'ers (one who's also a judge)

My cousin and his GF are both in their late 40's and could still wipe up the stage with almost anyone...THAT'S inspiration....

~EZ

Last edited:
Anyone dedicated & disciplined enough to get on stage once much less as a career is an inspiration (male or female)

One of my gym's has pictures of Pauline Nordin all over the place for some reason...

I am fortunate to be friends (and occasional training partners) with a few figure competitors and 2 Master's BB'ers (one who's also a judge)

My cousin and his GF are both in their lat 40's and could still wipe up the stage with almost anyone...THAT'S inspiration....

~EZ

Word

Yup!!! There's a pretty good chance she'll end up making an appearance at the show I'm prepping for. I will totally shit my itty bitty two piece if I actually get to meet her! :)

Yeah that would be me too I'd make complete idiot out of myself and say something ridiculous lmao.
She's amazing body to die for!

I thought I'd replied to this but duh..didn't! The first person that came to mind, for me, is Tracy Bodner. She used to frequent this forum as Island Girl and is the National Champ in Women's Physique. She is what I would aspire to be. Not just in the way she looks but in how she lives her life. She is a wonderful, involved mother of 3, has a great hubby and a great career and...she still finds time to train herself and compete and judge at a national level. She is not just a full time competitor but a very real person and I really looked up to her for how she managed her life and carried herself. She is nothing but a class act! :)

Top Bottom