Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

Only supplements I took during this was Hydroxycut, protein powder and Glucorell-R on cheat days.

Last edited:
What is Glucorell-R? and How did it help on the cheat days? I also like the idea of one cheat day but yeh it is best to eat only what your craving not everything in site. Never the less your gains were still amazing I was looking at more of your profile pics girl your smokin!:bikinimom

Glucorell-R is sold at the AF store (www.anabolicfitness.com). It is r-ALA - I don't have the technical knowledge, but it basically helps push the carbs into your muscles for sue ther, instead of stored as fat. Or something like that. :) Helps metabolize carbs to be used by the muscles. There should be a ton of threads on it....for more detailed info.

I love the stuff. After my cheat days I would be like 4-6lbs heavier the next morning and totally carb-bloated, but when I started taking Glucorell-R I was only 1-2lbs heavier the next morning and less carb-bloated. :)

Thank you for the compliments too... :)

Thermorexin is a fat burner and appetite suppressant. It is also from the AF Store. You find SO many posts on it here too. :)

I know you do cardio first thing in the morning but how much did you do?

How long?

And what kind of cardio? Running outside, classes, stair master ??

I was doing 45 minutes 6x per week in the morning. I did the Precor elliptical, the treadmill (walking or running), or the StepMill. Sometimes I spent the entire 45 minutes on one machine, sometimes I did all 3, it just depended on the morning.

I always tend to do more cardio than many, I actually enjoy it. But, remember, I was NOT concerned with losing muscle. This much cardio can be catabolic, which can bring your metabolism down because of lost muscle mass. Since I know my body quite well, I know that I hold onto muscle pretty easily, therefore, I knew I wouldn't lose too much muscle.

I am changingmy program now to less cardio, more HIIT and more weights. I want to focus on building some muscle now! :)

Wow, that is a lot of cardio...for the "average" person.

I know a lot of ladies look at your before and after pics and want to do EXACTLY what you did to get the same exact results. It's grat that you point out that you know your body very well and do what works for you. Not everyone will have the same results with the same program.

Bottom line, your diet was the main factor that caused your dramatic change in BF loss. You go girl!

That is exactly the point I keep saying - that diet is what brought about the changes in my body.

I've been dieting and working out for many many years, and it was only after I seriously cleaned up my diet that I got results I wanted.

I don't think anyone should walk away from this thread and do exactly what I did in the gym. But, you should walk away from this and re-evaluate what you put in your mouth. :) lol

Top Bottom