Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

chvl67 said:
How was your training and diet before the excess 30 pounds? Were you in as good shape as you are now?
Just curious, as I am a believer in muscle memory, and that it's easier to bulk up, trim down, lean out (Whatever) if you've done it before, rather than doing it for the first time.
How old are you?

I am 30 years old, a graduate student with 2 jobs.

I have been "in shape" most my adult life, but my BF is lower now than it ever has been. I am in much better shape now than i was 10 years ago. I think this is due to increased knowledge about training and nutrition.

I am making gains now that I never thought I would be able to make - with a good diet I am finding that meeting my goals is MUCH eassier than it was before.

way to go daisy!!! what an inspiration to all...i admire you for having the balls to post the before pics, i know it's hard...you look fabulous!

Inspired. Inspired. Inspired.
I have got to go workout now! I just really needed to see this today.
Way to go!!!

Daisy-- props to you :)

you really look amazing-- thats a huge transformation in only 6 months-- WOW!!

your diet looks really low in cals- do you have the carb/fat/pro breakdown??? thanks :)

I don't have the breakdown of anything. Through lots of "experimentation" with my body, I have figured out what works well with it. My diet may be low in cals for many, but for whatever reason it works for me - for the goals I had. I was strictly trying to lose fat, was not concerned about maintaining or gaining muscle. I naturally hold onto muscle easily, so I actually did not lose much muscle at all (about 2 lbs) even on a restricted diet.

And this was my "base" diet - I added/subtracted on a daily basis. Some days I was more active and needed more food so I ate an extra meal. The extra meal would be either lean meat and veggie or egg whites with a low carb tortilla.

I just listened to my body. :)

Top Bottom