Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

REALLY proud of you!!! REALLY proud.

I doubt that any person can ever look you in the eye again and tell you that they CAN'T do it...

B True

What a great job! We have kind of the same story with the same weight loss, but i give you a lot of credit for posting the before pics. That is always hard to do! Congrats!!! Keep building!

How about posting those sexy fatty pics over on the members board so that some of the guys can see them too?

Too bad people forget about the power of food.

Damn Daisy!
You have given me inspiration! We are in the process of building a house and selling the old one and I am so out of focus! I have gained 10 lbs and am just so mad at myself! I have had an 'I don't care, I love food' attitude lately. House will be done right before xmas I must get back into my clean routine. Seeing your progress gives me hope:)
Thanks & great work!!!

Actually, it should be easier to post the chubby pics now that you are leaner.
Daisy, you look fantastic. As has been said, great inspiration to those trying to reach their goals.
Question for you though: (And not to belittle your accomplishments.)

How was your training and diet before the excess 30 pounds? Were you in as good shape as you are now?
Just curious, as I am a believer in muscle memory, and that it's easier to bulk up, trim down, lean out (Whatever) if you've done it before, rather than doing it for the first time.
How old are you?

Keep up the fantastic work!

One more thread telling me diet is the key...

<<Nonerz bangs head on computer screen>>

Time to start logging the food again...before all the Christmas treats start to trickle in the office!:rolleyes:

you look awesome Daisy!

all your hard work and will power certainly paid off! there's no doubt that you can accomplish anything you set your mind too.

:)

Top Bottom