Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

I should really scan in pics of me around 32% body fat-- I only weighed about 10-12 pounds more than I do now though. I NEVER ate then. I would have one meal a day and it was junk. I just figured I didn't eat much so it wasn't a big deal. Oh how wrong I was.

I got to a point where I started turning back to eating disorder habits and had the the choice to really backslide or try something new. When I first joined EF I literally just did searches and took notes. I was completely oblivious about diet. I only did cardio. It wasn't pretty.

It took me a while but I dropped 10-12% body fat and only lot a little of my overall weight. I think that anyone can transform themselves if they want it enough. It's tough for the first couple of weeks but as it all becomes part of your daily routine, you'll find yourself feeling more positive, healthy, and less stressed! Good luck with your goals!

Way to go!

Daisy...you are a true inspiration! I too thought that you were just blessed with a smokin figure...and work out to keep it. Now I see that you were where I am now. Well, I'm not as heavy as I was...but still need TONS of work.
Thank you sooooo much for posting that. That just gives me the motivation to keep up the hard work!!

Thank you for the nice words. :) Glad I can help you!

I just want people to see how important eating well is - for so long I didn't put care into my diet because I worked out. Like it would make up for the poor diet planning! It doesn't! I looked decent for so long, but once my diet went to hell, so did I. ANd now that I combine CLEAN eating wit hworking out, I am in better shape at 30 than I was at 20 or even 25. :)

wow!amazing these is what motivates people,an example that we are not prisioners of our own genes,congrats and keep it up. Daisy I now find you sexier than ever.

Daisy, thank you so much for posting those pics! They're awesome and I feel much more motivated now than I ever did before. I read all 6 pages and took alot of notes.. You look really awesome though, you must be proud. :D

Raina, that's a good idea.. you should post some pics of yourself, that way you can inspire us girls just like daisy has :D

I should really scan in pics of me around 32% body fat-- I only weighed about 10-12 pounds more than I do now though. I NEVER ate then. I would have one meal a day and it was junk. I just figured I didn't eat much so it wasn't a big deal. Oh how wrong I was.

I got to a point where I started turning back to eating disorder habits and had the the choice to really backslide or try something new. When I first joined EF I literally just did searches and took notes. I was completely oblivious about diet. I only did cardio. It wasn't pretty.

It took me a while but I dropped 10-12% body fat and only lot a little of my overall weight. I think that anyone can transform themselves if they want it enough. It's tough for the first couple of weeks but as it all becomes part of your daily routine, you'll find yourself feeling more positive, healthy, and less stressed! Good luck with your goals!

Wow.... that sounds like me except I haven't lost the weight and each time it gets hard I take a break and fall back into bad habits. It usually gets hard at the two day mark, so I've had alot of breaks.........Ang

Top Bottom