Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

Scarlett33 said:
Daisy, I had no idea you had ever been anything but fab! Amazing!!!

Isn't it great to see everyone starts some where by looking at Daisy you would think she was just genetically blessed.

dayna4u2nv said:

Isn't it great to see everyone starts some where by looking at Daisy you would think she was just genetically blessed.

That's what is funny - while my genetics could be worse, they aren't great. I am naturally "solid" and muscular, especially in my lower body, I have always been more "athletic-looking" (before I went on my 8 months bulking spree last year, lol). But that also means I naturally carry around more fat. It is HARD for me to lean down. My genetics want me to hold fat - especially abdominal/hip fat. My diet has to be AWESOME to get results. So if I workout like a fiend, but am slack on my diet I will retain fat.

I am not worried about maintaining the weight loss, this is my lifestyle, as it has been for years. I simply fell off the wagon for a time being. :)

MrStamiina said:
HAAHHH your such a liar!

I'm sorry but you look too good in your gallery for me to belive this!

Oh my God!

I don't remeber posting this?

What the hell was I on that night..lol

WOW. :shocked:

I just read the whole 5 pages of your thread DaisyGirl, and all I can say is WOW! and THANKYOU. You're truly an inspiration.

Everyone (with avatars!) on this board has the 'perfect fitness model body- I know you all work hard for your physique, but its somehow easier on the novice's mind to believe that you girls have a genetic advantage. Like the bodies of catwalk models. Girls who're (usually) born with the advantage - so the average woman in the world believes there's no point in exercising, eating well etc. consistantly bcos they're never going to attain that beauty, that physique. They're simply genetically 'impaired'.

But the more I read this forum's posts the more I love what you girls do. Because you EARN your physiques like an achievement. Life didnt just give birth to you with muscles! :) You girls work for it. And now I cant wait til I've earned the right to be proud of my physique (when i've done my 'transformation'!)- & if it ends up looking anything like yours, i wont have to be 'coy' about my body being 'hot'! :)

Thankyou Daisy_Girl for allowing us the inspiration of your pics xo goddess.:rose:
ps. ta raina for bumping the thread for us newbies
:D

Top Bottom