Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is better for a woman - clen or albuterol?

Ckamisarn

I have been on diet for the last 5 months, and managed to lose quite a lot of weight. Now almost no fat is left – only on the lower belly, and it just sits there no matter what I do. I've been told that clenbuterol and albuterol are good for that. Do you know which one would be a better choice for a woman?

I would say that none, since they will work in the same way for both men and women. They might contribute to weight loss, but this would not be quality loss, and you would suffer lots of side effects, so why now use something healthier and with more long lasting results? SARMS will make you lose fat really well, but they do not cause any side effects at all....and they will give you a nice athletic boost as well.

Albuterol is very similar to clenbuterol. They are basically the same thing. YOU can read up on albuterol more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/albuterol-sulfate

A dosage of 2-4mg/day of albuterol is needed to increase metabolic rate. That being said, clenbuterol/albuterol simply raises metabolism and doesn't differentiate between muscle or fat loss. You run a significantly elevated risk of loosing muscle when supplementing with either.

There are much better alternatives. Read about them here: http://www.evolutionary.org/alternative-to-clenbuterol

They are both outdated options. We have much better options now to help with fat loss that wont have the nasty side effects that those harsh stimulants do. Look into Cardarine and n2slin.

In the end what really matters for fat loss is being in a caloric deficit every single day. Do that and you will have success. Add in exercise and you will get there even quicker. I have recently incorporated some fasting into my plan and it has worked very well.

Top Bottom