Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to avoid after workouts?

frogger11

What kind of foods does everyone try to stay away from after a big workout session? I know everyone feels super depleted so we must be disciplined not to eat junk. What are some of the staple go to's everyone aims for?

you are NOT going to be depleted from lifting weights at the gym lol.. i always find it hilarious how people think that. go run a half marathon and then when you quit 1/4 of the way through you will know what really being depleted is!

if you are trying to lose weight let the wave run longer. don't eat for a bit.

that is 'extreme' but it will help you lose more weight..

the worst thing you can do is workout, burn 300 calories.. then go to chipotle and get a burrito that is 1000 calories with a soda and chips. you just ruined your entire workout

After a workout you want something like and easy on the stomach. You don't want to eat something really heavy like a big steak.

After my workouts I like to have a vegan protein powder with oatmeal and some fruit. Something really easy that won't make you feel sick or nauseas

Eat easily digestible foods like vegetables and white meat or fish. You eat that everyday you will lose weight!

I just go home after training and make a balanced meal. Typically a lean protein and some veggies or some eggs with a bunch of veggies mixed in.

Top Bottom