Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What age can girls start steroids?

Cabusine

Hi guys! I am 19 years old, and I do fitness very seriously. I see that males are recommended to use steroids only after turning 23, when their hormone levels are good. Is it the same age for women, or they mature before that?

Indeed, women grow faster than men, and consequently they evolve faster. Besides, women's testosterone production is not as important as for men, so this is also a factor. However, I would not recommend to start right away with steroids. First maybe try out the SARMS – they got amazing results, just much safer.

Hi guys! I am 19 years old, and I do fitness very seriously. I see that males are recommended to use steroids only after turning 23, when their hormone levels are good. Is it the same age for women, or they mature before that?

Actually we say 25.

you know you should listen to the podcast on evolutionary.org with ariella palumbo where she talks about using steroids young and abusing them. it might be a good idea

Hi Steve - this would be very interesting to me! Could you tell me where I can find that podcast? Is it free to listen?

Hi Steve - this would be very interesting to me! Could you tell me where I can find that podcast? Is it free to listen?

It's free and he said the name of the site in his reply...

Honestly, unless you are competing I don't think women ever need steroids. Most can achieve their goals natural or by just adding SARMs. Steroids can have a ton of side effects.

Top Bottom