Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wellbutrin with cyto/clen cycle

lilred

I am starting a cyto/clen cycle (2 weeks on ,2 weeks off). What I would like to know is it okay to take wellbutrin while running this cycle?

Sassy69 said:
Can you check w/ your doc???
Thanx for the suggestion but my Dr.probably would freak. Have not seen this Dr. but three times and doesn't know much about me.

I think it's really important to be totally honest with your doctor about these kinds of things. I have never omitted info about any of my history. You never know if there are adverse interactions. How can your doctor provide appropriate care, if they don't have the whole picture?

sasharawkz said:
I think it's really important to be totally honest with your doctor about these kinds of things. I have never omitted info about any of my history. You never know if there are adverse interactions. How can your doctor provide appropriate care, if they don't have the whole picture?
^^^^^^ for emphasis

I did a search on wellbutrin & t3 on EF and didn't really find much about these two explicitly. Some people were using wellbutrin & AAS but nothing specific to t3/clen only. I also checked the contraindications for cytomel & wellbutrin but no specific statement of interaction between these two. Wellbutrin specifically talks about not using it if you are bulemic or using an MAO inhibitor. I don't know tie-ins w/ thyoid here. I did find one person who mentioned taking a depression drug that had synthroid in it for her thyroid problem -- but you don't have a thyroid problem.

The issue here is that when you start mixing medications via self-medicating you *really* need to know what's going on. Because there are lots of discussions of depression medications on the boards, I'd suggest you post this also on the Anabolics board for a broader audience.

Sassy69 said:
I did a search on wellbutrin & t3 on EF and didn't really find much about these two explicitly. Some people were using wellbutrin & AAS but nothing specific to t3/clen only. I also checked the contraindications for cytomel & wellbutrin but no specific statement of interaction between these two. Wellbutrin specifically talks about not using it if you are bulemic or using an MAO inhibitor. I don't know tie-ins w/ thyoid here. I did find one person who mentioned taking a depression drug that had synthroid in it for her thyroid problem -- but you don't have a thyroid problem.

The issue here is that when you start mixing medications via self-medicating you *really* need to know what's going on. Because there are lots of discussions of depression medications on the boards, I'd suggest you post this also on the Anabolics board for a broader audience.

I really appreciate the feedback and the effort to find answers to my question. I will post on anabolic board as well. Thanx-Lilred

I would really keep checking around and based on the reason for you talking Welbutrin should you even be taking the other stuff.....check this someone if not your Dr.

I am taking wellbutrin because I am trying my best not to pick-up another cigarette ever. :verygood: I really hate to admit it. I should have quit long ago. I smoked most of my life. It used to not be such a horrible thing. Wellbutrin is really helping me though. Lilred

I am taking wellbutrin because I am trying my best not to pick-up another cigarette ever. :verygood: I really hate to admit it. I should have quit long ago. I smoked most of my life. It used to not be such a horrible thing. Wellbutrin is really helping me though. Lilred
how do I delete one of these replies , since I found it neccesary to send the same response twice. :rolleyes: Lilred

Last edited:
Top Bottom